Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another BBVA Clearpoints mailer success

tag
BlueSea
New Contributor

Another BBVA Clearpoints mailer success

Hello everybody. After i first received the famous mailer from BBVA i tore it in two and put it in the paper trash. Then i saw a few successful revews here and i read somewhere that almost everybody gets approved with this kind of pre-qualifier. I found the mailer in the trash and tried to apply but the website said the invitation code couldn't be found. Then i called and applied over the phone. The lady said i needed to reply to their email and send them a copy of my DL.  Today i received a congratulations email and was approved for $10 000. I got this card for the 13 month 0 % APR since i'm doing a remodel and will need the interest free money. It didn't show the APR after that but i hope i will not care after the intro APR. Actually it may turn out to be a good card since it doesn't have a cap on the bonus categories.

They pulled EX. I'm in IL and they don't have any branches around me. I had 3 new accounts in the last 6/12 months before the approval. And my inquires were 2/6, 2/12 and 7 or 8 / 24. Credit score around 720-740.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: Another BBVA Clearpoints mailer success

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈 @BlueSea on your approval.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 2 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on scoring an excellent approval!

Message 4 of 7
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Very nice! Congrats on the new card. I recently got the mailer myself and have been looking them up here and I keep seeing approvals, but I'm firmly in the garden until next year. This is one to keep on my radar for sure!

Message 5 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer BBVA approval, Nice SLSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Congratulations ! Nice SL !

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.