Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another BBVACompass card approved

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Another BBVACompass card approved

After getting approved for bbva compass clear points card, got a pre approval online for their other card bbva compass rewards card and got instant approval of 10K and same terms of 0% interest for 13 months and 13% thereafter. I think i now have officially crossed $150K or more in credit limits lol... all thanks to this forum and wonderful posts people share here. MyFico community rocks.

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Re: Another BBVACompass card approved

Congratulations! I have the clear points too and also saw in Pre-Approved for the rewards one. May I ask what was your SL on your clear points and how long ago was it? How many inqs did you have and did they pull Experian?
Message 2 of 17
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

I was approved for clear points just 2 weeks back. Same sl. I have embarrassingly high numbers of inquiries but have probably 1% utilization overall

Message 3 of 17
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

I also just was approved for 35K personal loan from BBVA with a great rate so i think they are not inqury sensitive like the big banka are. Still BOA card is a joke 500 dollars limit.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on approval , very nice SL !!!!!

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  All of the recent BBVA approvals makes me wonder if they're putting on a big push outside their normal footprint.  I got approved a couple of weeks ago for $10k SL and reside in Ohio.  Their website only shows eligibility in several states in the south.

Message 7 of 17
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Yes BBVA is a big thing here in Houston Texas.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

sghosh5

I was thinking of apping the BBVA personal loan, I'm preapproved for it already. I would love to know some more details of your experience. How easy was the process? POI?

Thanks

Message 9 of 17
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Actually the personal loan application was awesome with them and super easy. I got the pre approval letter in mail , applied in evening, got an email in morning to confirm my details and how much i would like to borrow from the pre approved 35K, and submitted my bank information where i wanted the loan to be deposited and payments be taken. Next morning the loan amount was credited. Fastest process i have seem so far

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.