Congrats on the new card!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 12 of 17
Rmullens2208
Contributor

Re: Another BBVACompass card approved

Congrats!

I just got my credit card approved from BBVA 540 secured but hey with my profile Im cool with it! Garden that bad boy and enjoy!

Message 13 of 17
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Rmullens2208 wrote:

Congrats!

I just got my credit card approved from BBVA 540 secured but hey with my profile Im cool with it! Garden that bad boy and enjoy!

Thanks. I totally understand your situation. Back in 2013 i was approved for a secured card first time when my scores were in low 500s and had tons of collections on my credit. But then over time i relaized how important is to have your credit back on track. Right now i am still waiting on one final 120 day late to drop off from my TU report then all three of my reports will be totally clean. I have to garden now though for at least an year. All banks now hate me due to massive number of inquiries lol.

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats thats amazing! I just got their clear points card 6 months ago. So you mentioned you got an a email preapproval for a 2nd card only 2 weeks after your first. Did they give you 2nd pull for card #2? Did you say you got the loan at the same time as well? I would like to know if they requested tax returns and poi for the loan?
Thanks
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats thats amazing! I just got their clear points card 6 months ago. So you mentioned you got an a email preapproval for a 2nd card only 2 weeks after your first. Did they give you a 2nd pull for the other card? Did you say you got the loan at the same time as well? I would like to know if they requested tax returns and poi for the loan and also if they combined your hard pulls?
Thanks
Message 16 of 17
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats thats amazing! I just got their clear points card 6 months ago. So you mentioned you got an a email preapproval for a 2nd card only 2 weeks after your first. Did they give you a 2nd pull for the other card? Did you say you got the loan at the same time as well? I would like to know if they requested tax returns and poi for the loan and also if they combined your hard pulls?
Thanks

Sorry forgot to mention, they did ask me driving license copy and two paystubs for the loan approval. For the second credit card pre approval, it was showing up online. I literally hadn't even used the first card yet. And yes they did pull another report for the second card, which kind of sucks but hey you still get another 10K approval. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.