Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another CLI while in the garden!

tag
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Another CLI while in the garden!

(although I had to replant my seedling after a HP CLI from Comenity)

+500 on my Capital One Spark, new CL $2,500. A small increase but I can’t complain with the overall limit, given where my credit profile started from.

BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Re: Another CLI while in the garden!

Every little helps, congrats.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 2 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@CashBackQueen wrote:

+500 on my Capital One Spark, new CL $2,500. A small increase but I can’t complain with the overall limit, given where my credit profile started from.

Congrats on the cli!  Yep, any increase is a "Yay!"Smiley Very Happy

Off topic but I noticed your business credit in siggy: I have a few ?'s if you don't mind.....

Which of your Business tl's report to the Business bureaus?  Are you satified with all?  I ask because I need to build up our business and not really sure which one to apply for next.  I have Lowe's and Home Depot, but that's it.  All the other creditor's are with local's that have never reported.  Also, how long have you had them and is it helping to build your business credit?  Thanks in advance

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 13
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 5 of 13
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 6 of 13
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 13
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@CashBackQueen wrote:

Congrats on the cli!  Yep, any increase is a "Yay!"Smiley Very Happy

Off topic but I noticed your business credit in siggy: I have a few ?'s if you don't mind.....

Which of your Business tl's report to the Business bureaus?  Are you satified with all?  I ask because I need to build up our business and not really sure which one to apply for next.  I have Lowe's and Home Depot, but that's it.  All the other creditor's are with local's that have never reported.  Also, how long have you had them and is it helping to build your business credit?  Thanks in advance

I’m not entirely sure what’s on my business reports, but Uline will tell you that they do report, I believe to Experian and D&B. I had Uline, Quill and Spark for almost a year, got Fleetcor a couple months ago, SL 1200 no pg. My account manager told me my business credit score upon approval (forgot what it was though) and said it was good so apparently something’s showing up.

BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI !!!!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.