I already got the email in my inbox.
Called again today, the lady told me to keep checking my account. She could not tell me if I was denied or not. I'm so nervous.
I sent an email to EO as well, had a lady call me back and ask why i was asking for the increase. Told them i would like to use my Cap1 card more but the CL was to low and my discover had a higher limit so thats why i was using it. Asked for a $5,000.00 CL and now waiting to see what they do, said it could take up to 10 days for result. Will post once i find out.
Thanks, i am kind of expecting the same thing since i just got an increase 2 months ago, but i told them that i would close the account since i got higher limit credit cards as well. Lets see if the dirty car salesman pitch works.haha
|Total CL: $321.7k||UTL: 2%||AAoA: 7.0yrs||Baddies: 0||Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping|