Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Crazy PenFed CLI Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another Crazy PenFed CLI Approval!

Another crazy PenFed CLI!!

So, yesterday morning I tried for a CLI on my PenFed Promise card.  It was at $5,500.  It went to review and I was expecting a decline or a meager CLI.

They increased that limit to $12,000! I could not believe it.

Not wanting to waste the HP, I went ahead and requested a CLI on my Visa Signature. Why not?  It was at $6,500 and, keep in mind, is currently at 85% utilization due to a 0% BT offer that still has about 8 months left on it.It also went to review.  With the other card, I got the approval email about 20 mins after submitting my request.

With the Visa, I hadn't heard anything by end of business so I figured there was no way it would be approved.  No big deal to me really.  I figured it was a shot in the dark anyway.

Well.....I just checked my emails and I got one at 2am congratulating me on my approval. The increased my limit to $17,500!  WHAT?!?!?

I am in shock and this was completely worth the HP.   I love my PenFed cards due to decent rates and the rolling BT offers.  They also gave me a great auto loan rate and a personal loan back when no one else would approve me a few years ago.  

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Crazy PenFed CLI Approval!

CONGRATS  on your  AWESOME  PenFed Promise and  Rewards Visa Signature CLIs - Way to GO!!!  

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 25
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats there

Message 3 of 25
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 5 of 25
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the strong CLIs!

Message 6 of 25
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Well done and a respectable CLI too Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed HATES some of us (right, Joseph?) so it stands to reason they must LOVE some others. 

Congrats! to you cam for being one of the CHOSEN.  Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Crazy Penfed luv is krazy goodSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.