Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Discover CLI

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Another Discover CLI

A couple of days ago I submitted a CLI for my IT card and got the 2 day response. Today I log in and find a $3k increase bringing my CL to $32.7k. Not too shabby I guess. Last couple times I got an email to call in and the most recent CLI request on my Miles card required a POI which I submitted. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Another Discover CLI

WTG congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. They just gave me one too.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I got an incease today too of $1500.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats on the CLI

Message 5 of 9
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Normally I get a $4k increase this time around a $3k. Maybe it has to do with my Platinum card reporting $18k balance

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 6 of 9
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.