Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another GE CLI, yes another!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Another GE CLI, yes another!

@w20031424 wrote:
GE is very generous about luv. I got one every three month.

Using the luv botron??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats

GE luv is unmatched got luv itSmiley Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 16
boomhower
Valued Contributor

$7k->$10k won't be a problem in four months.  I wen't from $4.2k->$10k.

Message 13 of 16
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Yeah I can't wait for 10k each on those cards. I hope Amex BCE will give me 18k after seeing those credit in the future. Not to mention discover it.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 14 of 16
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

i hear how great GE is w/ luv, but i dont really see any luv from them, i got the amazon store card they gave me 1200 back in 2010 then it jumped to 2100 in 2011 and i pressed the luv button in feb cause i had to build a new pc and wanted some padding for my ultization, and they gave me 400  @LS i guess they are  my equilivant to your discover

Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 15 of 16
boomhower
Valued Contributor

@phillyguy12 wrote:

@i hear how great GE is w/ luv, but i dont really see any luv from them, i got the amazon store card they gave me 1200 back in 2010 then it jumped to 2100 in 2011 and i pressed the luv button in feb cause i had to build a new pc and wanted some padding for my ultization, and they gave me 400  @Anonymous i guess they are  my equilivant to your discover

You need to call Credit Solutions,  not hit the love button or call general customer service.  Credit Solutions is where the big CLI's come from. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.