Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another NFCU auto-CLI

tag
frio
Frequent Contributor

Re: Another NFCU auto-CLI

Entering my 1yr mark with NFCU and have yet to have a auto-cli.  It will be 1yr in April.  Never late and carry a balance as well

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@frio wrote:

Entering my 1yr mark with NFCU and have yet to have a auto-cli.  It will be 1yr in April.  Never late and carry a balance as well

@They are a hard one to figure out. I've seen people with worse credit history than me getting 5-digit CLs and they gave me a piddly $2k limit. They claim to have algorigthms to prevent discrimination, but God only knows how they work if that's the case. Hope you get a CLI @ 6 mos! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 12 of 16
frio
Frequent Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

@frio wrote:

@They are a hard one to figure out. I've seen people with worse credit history than me getting 5-digit CLs and they gave me a piddly $2k limit. They claim to have algorigthms to prevent discrimination, but God only knows how they work if that's the case. Hope you get a CLI @ 6 mos! Smiley Happy

Yeah i had to ask for a cli and got a 1k CLI.  Im thinking about doing one today maybe since im 3 days from my 1yr anniversary

Message 13 of 16
jausanka
Frequent Contributor

Why wouldn't you wait till after your 12th statement and not take the HP unless necessary?

Message 14 of 16
frio
Frequent Contributor

@jausanka wrote:

Why wouldn't you wait till after your 12th statement and not take the HP unless necessary?

Not sure how valid this is but, I was talking to a CSR at NFCU and because I requested a CLI 3 months ago they might not do an automatic CLI at my 12th statement.

Message 15 of 16
MidnightOwl
Regular Contributor

I've been getting $ 1600 auto cli every 5 months since 2010. I've only requested 1 increase 6 months after i got my Rewards visa card & now I get them automatic. I started off at $1500 in 2010.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.