cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Navy $25,000 Approval! Cant believe it.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another Navy $25,000 Approval! Cant believe it.

Congrats! Hoping I can get a 25k card from them as well.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

First off congrats on the approval that is wonderful. The question I have is I just recently got approved for the same 1st card you got approved for with the same limit of $1000. I would like to know how did you use your go rewards card monthly that allowed you to get such a huge limit on the new card. Did you only use a certain amount every month or did you just not use the card at all.  

@Anonymous 

I use the 1st card like around $600-800 monthly but I paid before the statement cut. example: my statement cut on the 5th every month, so I make sure I pay the card around the 1st so when the statement cut on the 5th, it only have small balance less than $80 (8%) and reported to CRA. I did this for 3 months. Hope this help Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a tremendous help thank you for the (blueprint).I will follow in your footsteps and hopefully in a few months I’ll be able to share my success story just like you. Thanks so very much.
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Congrats!!!!! 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.