cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Pre-Approval For AnnTaylor from Comenity Bank!!!!!

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Another Pre-Approval For AnnTaylor from Comenity Bank!!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I just called the automated system. The system was able to find my account information after entering my last 4 of SSN.

Ron.

That's strange !!! you will have to talk to a CSR and see what they say.

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 11 of 19
brikays
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I got another another Pre-approval for AnnTaylor at checkout . I accepted the offer and it came back the request ws under further review.Smiley Surprised

AnnTaylor Pre-Approval.jpg

Ron.

Ron. I went through the same thing when I received the Loft online pre-approval pop up, last year. It was under review and I never bothered to call. A week later, I received my Loft card in the mail. I hope u get it. Good luck.

~ Hover over cards to view limits ~

Message 12 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

@brikays wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I got another another Pre-approval for AnnTaylor at checkout . I accepted the offer and it came back the request ws under further review.Smiley Surprised

AnnTaylor Pre-Approval.jpg

Ron.

Ron. I went through the same thing when I received the Loft online pre-approval pop up, last year. It was under review and I never bothered to call. A week later, I received my Loft card in the mail. I hope u get it. Good luck.

Thanks for letting me know.I didn't want to call. I know I already got approved. Ann Taylor Credit  can be used at LOFT.

Ron.

Message 13 of 19
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

they are just teasing youSmiley Tongue

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 14 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 15 of 19
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Ron, Did u pull the trigger yet? lol,I keep on getting the pop up for sportsman's guide and when I accept it,I get a we will let you know in 48 hoursSmiley Surprised

Message 16 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Ron, Did u pull the trigger yet? lol,I keep on getting the pop up for sportsman's guide and when I accept it,I get a we will let you know in 48 hoursSmiley Surprised

sandman, 

I tried it many times. It didn't work. I got pre-approval for Total Rewards Visa Signature and I got approved for $9900. I clicked cli button twice and it increased to $10,300.

I also got pre-approval for Vitacost MC and got approved for $12K.

Ron.

Message 17 of 19
alvon123
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

sandman, 

I tried it many times. It didn't work. I got pre-approval for Total Rewards Visa Signature and I got approved for $9900. I clicked cli button twice and it increased to $10,300.

Ron.

Congrats Ron,  you can keep pulling the Total rewards cli button every day until you get the 7-10 day message.

Message 18 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

@alvon123 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

sandman, 

Ron.

Congrats Ron,  you can keep pulling the Total rewards cli button every day until you get the 7-10 day message.

Thanks!!!  How many did you click until you hit 7-10 message?

Ron.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.