Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Synch Amazon CLI

tag
chaos51
Regular Contributor

Another Synch Amazon CLI

I was approved for the Synchrony Amazon card in July for $1,500. I was pretty angry at the time since all my approvals around that card were for a lot more, but I moved on. In October or November I was approved for an increase to $6,000 (asked for $7,500 if my memory is correct). I was notified today that my statement cut, so I logged in and decided to ask for $12,000 and was countered with $10,000. TU is 743 - 1% util. 14(ish?) cards added last year, but also closed out Credit One, Merrick, and the like during the same process. $34k added in total CL since 12/30 from adding SPG (along with 3x CLI on it) and this CLI from Synch. I don't have any immediate card goals or desires, so I think I'm just going to watch my score go up for a while. I appreciate all the knowledge that you all share, and I wish I found this place sooner!

amazoncli021518.jpg

Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Another Synch Amazon CLI

Message 2 of 6
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

Congrats on bringing it up to 10k!
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 3 of 6
jbsilva21
Regular Contributor

Thats great. I cannot get them to give me cli for anything. I even agreed to a hp! Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried calling in for the cli. I hit the luv button a few times and each time I was denied. Last week as soon as I was denied I called and spoke to the automated system and requested 10k. They countered with 6K up from from 1200 limit.
Message 5 of 6
jbsilva21
Regular Contributor

Yes, but it seems that the rep is just using th luv button as well. I had a problem with Synch cards balance chasing me on some other accounts. I paid off Lowe’s, TJ Maxx, and Sam’s. They closed them after they were at zero. I followed th advice and closed my Walmart card to preserve the limit that was reporting. I only have JCP stuck at $300, PayPal Smart Connect stuck at $750, and Amazon Prime which was at $1000 and cld to $840. If they reduce it anymore I will close it as well. I have paid down my utilization under 50% across the board and just added a couple of tl so maybe they will stop.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.