Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Wells Fargo Propel Approval!

tag
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Another Wells Fargo Propel Approval!

I've been wanting the Propel for quite a while so after drinking 2 11% beers, I just went for it. Smiley LOL They double pulled me (TU and EX) and I was approved for $4,000! Can I call and request a higher SL? Has anyone had any luck doing that with Wells Fargo? 

My score went down 5 points on EX from the hard inquiry, and I'm sure I'll take another little hit once the account posts, but I'm pretty happy with the cards I have now. I was finally pre-approved for the Venture family and Savor cards, but I feel like the Propel better suits me at the moment. Plus, I think the card is prettier. Heart

Just some DP's at the time of application: 

AAoA:  2 years 6 months

AoOA:  13 years

History with WF:  10+ years

EX FICO 9730, EX FICO 8737, TU FICO 8748

(Since they pulled EX and TU, but I don't know what model they use.)

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
24 REPLIES 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Another Wells Fargo Propel Approval!

Congrats on the card and approval!  Not sure if they will recon the SL once you receive card someone else can way in on that whom has experience with WF.  Good card overall, but conservative lender for being such a big bank.  Enjoy it.  They want to pull EQ for me on that card even though they use Exp for score on their site and wont let them have EQ as everyone pulls them thus I gotta live without that card until they pull either TU or Experian.  Nothing to hide, just tired of everyone going after my EQ. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 25
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats on the card and approval!  Not sure if they will recon the SL once you receive card someone else can way in on that whom has experience with WF.  Good card overall, but conservative lender for being such a big bank.  Enjoy it.  They want to pull EQ for me on that card even though they use Exp for score on their site and wont let them have EQ as everyone pulls them thus I gotta live without that card until they pull either TU or Experian.  Nothing to hide, just tired of everyone going after my EQ. Smiley Happy

Thanks! Ugh tell me about it. Everyone likes to pull EX for me! I have 15 inquiries on EX, but at least 5 or 6 of them will be gone by the end of the year, and about 3 will be unscorable. I'm in Orange County and I've heard that who they pull depends on your location, so it seems like the OC is all about EX! I'm so glad no one pulls EQ for me except PenFed because my EQ score is way lower than my TU and EX. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

so after drinking 2 11% beers, I just went for it. Smiley LOL

10 feet tall and bullet proof!  Congrats!!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 25
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new Propel Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 25
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

so after drinking 2 11% beers, I just went for it. Smiley LOL

10 feet tall and bullet proof!  Congrats!!!!

HA! Sure felt like it at the time. I should've just kept playing Hitman (on my Xbox) or went to bed. 

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Wells Fargo Propel card! 

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 25
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!! WF is now doing SP CLI’s. You could request a CLI on your Platinum card then transfer credit over to your Propel if the CLI is successful.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.