cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Wells Fargo Propel Approval!

tag
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Wells Fargo Propel Approval!

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Wells Fargo Propel approval - YOU are on a Spree!!! Smiley Wink 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 11 of 25
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@nuohlac

Yeah, I’ve been trying to get one on my Platinum, but they refuse to give me anything. It’s only at $1,500 and I never use it, so that’s probably why. I’m thinking about calling and asking if I can close it and transfer the limit over to my Propel.
I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 12 of 25
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Not sure if they will do an increase now, but I was able to get a sp cli on my Propel after 6 months.  From $9k to $12k.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 13 of 25
OthTielo
New Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 14 of 25
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Queen_Etherea

Message 15 of 25
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 16 of 25
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

I've been wanting the Propel for quite a while so after drinking 2 11% beers, I just went for it. Smiley LOLThey double pulled me (TU and EX) and I was approved for $4,000!

Congrats on the approval and actually not bad of an SL considering it’s WF!

Oh and those 11% 🍻!!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recon CL.... You can call and it doesnt' hurt but, they're a bit obtuse to the idea if you don't have other products w/ experience with them.  I called after they handed me 7500 and they reviewed things and sent a snail mail denial citing that they wanted to see more experience.  While Baclay's said no problem and jumped from 11K to 25K w/o any 3rd degree.

Here's the # 866-568-6521 and you have to have the card before they'll do anything.

Message 18 of 25
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!  Smiley Happy
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 19 of 25
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Recon CL.... You can call and it doesnt' hurt but, they're a bit obtuse to the idea if you don't have other products w/ experience with them.  I called after they handed me 7500 and they reviewed things and sent a snail mail denial citing that they wanted to see more experience.  While Baclay's said no problem and jumped from 11K to 25K w/o any 3rd degree.

Here's the # 866-568-6521 and you have to have the card before they'll do anything.

Yeah I already called and the guy said they can't do anything until I receive the actual card. So I'll call them as soon as I get that puppy!

I have a PLOC and PL with them, as well as a Platinum card that's 2 1/2 years old and 10+ years of banking with them. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.