cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Wells Fargo Propel Approval!

tag
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Re: Another Wells Fargo Propel Approval!

Congrats!  I just got one yesterday myself.  The 30k point SUB will be a nice little treat.  Once I get my $3k spend done though, I'll probably sock drawer it for a while.  I wanted to keep my relationship with them though (they sold my mortgage which in turn caused me to cancel my checking/savings with them) and this card will be a good reason to keep it alive.  

Message 21 of 25
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@LakeLife wrote:

Congrats!  I just got one yesterday myself.  The 30k point SUB will be a nice little treat.  Once I get my $3k spend done though, I'll probably sock drawer it for a while.  I wanted to keep my relationship with them though (they sold my mortgage which in turn caused me to cancel my checking/savings with them) and this card will be a good reason to keep it alive.  

Yup! It's going to be my main card until I hit that $3,000, which I can easily do in 2 months. I have so many accounts with them, and have never really had any issues, so I'm pretty happy. My Fiance on the other hand HATES WF and all because they denied him a car loan like 6 or 7 years ago. I told him it wasn't personal and I'm sure his credit was less than stellar at the time, but he still insists on never getting any kind of credit product with them. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 22 of 25
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the new card!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 23 of 25
LakeLife
Established Contributor

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

@LakeLife wrote:

Yup! It's going to be my main card until I hit that $3,000, which I can easily do in 2 months. I have so many accounts with them, and have never really had any issues, so I'm pretty happy. My Fiance on the other hand HATES WF and all because they denied him a car loan like 6 or 7 years ago. I told him it wasn't personal and I'm sure his credit was less than stellar at the time, but he still insists on never getting any kind of credit product with them. 

I got the card yesterday and for gas and eating out 3 points per is not bad.  I may use it as a secondary daily driver with my Marriot which earns me 2 points on everything else.  For flights I'll continue to use my Southwest and Delta cards, but I can see the Propel staying in my wallet.  

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats on the card and approval!  Not sure if they will recon the SL once you receive card someone else can way in on that whom has experience with WF.  Good card overall, but conservative lender for being such a big bank.  Enjoy it.  They want to pull EQ for me on that card even though they use Exp for score on their site and wont let them have EQ as everyone pulls them thus I gotta live without that card until they pull either TU or Experian.  Nothing to hide, just tired of everyone going after my EQ. Smiley Happy

How were you able to confirm that they want to pull EQ for you? I'm in the complete opposite situation. I want them to only pull EQ but I fell like they're going to hit TU and EX. I've looked at previous credit bureau data points and they're all over the place.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.