Not applicable

Re: Another reason to get OLLO - big CLI

Congrats!  Nice CLI

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How can someone get this card. I heard the only way to get this card is by invotation only. Is that true?

Correct.  Unless something has changed.  Mailers weren't the only way though.  I for awhile was getting hit up an invite to apply via my Experian account as well.  Believe I've read mention of others seeing the same on CK and alike sites.

Message 14 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How can someone get this card. I heard the only way to get this card is by invotation only. Is that true?

Correct.  Unless something has changed.  Mailers weren't the only way though.  I for awhile was getting hit up an invite to apply via my Experian account as well.  Believe I've read mention of others seeing the same on CK and alike sites.

This may or may not answer a few thing about the Ollo card....

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Do-Banks-Steer-You/m-p/5951388#M294228

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1  mine was from CK..   Never heard of them till that popped up, but i havent used mine much since getting other cards. 

Message 16 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1  mine was from CK..   Never heard of them till that popped up, but i havent used mine much since getting other cards. 

I could never in the world imagine using that many cards smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Says the man with more cards than I.    Oh the Irony  smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 18 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I knew that was comingSmiley Very Happy and I has the inquiries to prove it smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I knew that was comingSmiley Very Happy and I has the inquiries to prove it smiley-laughing021.gif

@M_Smart007   When you start your DP's with i can only claim 1/10th of my income..   Smiley Wink   I'd say we both have a lot of INQ's 

Sorry for the momentary hi-jack.       

Back to the regularly scheduled OLLO talk  

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.