Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App/CLI spree results! UPDATED!!!

tag
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Re: App/CLI spree results! UPDATED!!!

Thanks for all the congrats, guys! I'm very happy about where I am in the credit world...only 21 years old and I have a nice solid collection of cards to grow with.

And kevinjjc, you know I wasn't even thinking about that until after I applied and realized I should have waited a couple more days. It totally slipped my mind. I was just in the zone, not thinking long-term like that. Oh well, what can you do. I'll still get a nice backdate to December 2011, so I'll live. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 11 of 39
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Don't forget to update your siggy with a picture of the BCE! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 39
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Awesome, Congrats!!!

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

haha yes I do need to update my sig! Gotta add the TY Preferred too Smiley Happy

Oh and if anyone is wondering, BoA pulled TU for my CLI and Citi pulled EQ for my new account. Not sure about AMEX but I'm pretty sure they are known to pull EQ. My Walmart TU FICO is 741, and when I was approved for Citi they said my EQ was 696 but it was on a scale to 900 so I'm guessing it's not FICO. 

Photobucket
Message 14 of 39
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Actually, AmEx is known to pull EX. Smiley Happy  They will also pull EQ and/or TU if you're borderline.

Message 15 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

Actually, AmEx is known to pull EX. Smiley Happy  They will also pull EQ and/or TU if you're borderline.

I ALWAYS get EX and EQ confused for some strange reason. That's what I meant to say lol...and Citi pulled Experian, not Equifax. I need to just start typing them out completely because I always mix up the two. Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 16 of 39
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Congrats...an impressive score for you!  May I ask what field you have gone into post-graduation?  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 17 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@visorboy1974 wrote:

Congrats...an impressive score for you!  May I ask what field you have gone into post-graduation?  

Right now I'm stuck with retail...not too bad but it's not really anything I'm passionate about. I'm trying to get a career started in the financial crimes/fraud industry; I need to put my Criminology and Business degree to good use. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 18 of 39
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@visorboy1974 wrote:

Right now I'm stuck with retail...not too bad but it's not really anything I'm passionate about. I'm trying to get a career started in the financial crimes/fraud industry; I need to put my Criminology and Business degree to good use. Smiley Happy

Give it a little time...you'll find something! 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 19 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@visorboy1974 wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@visorboy1974 wrote:

Give it a little time...you'll find something! 

Yeah I know, I just have to be patient. I've applied for a few places so now I'm just waiting to see what happens. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.