Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App/CLI spree results! UPDATED!!!

tag
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Re: App/CLI spree results! UPDATED!!!

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Citi always finds a reason to deny my tr*ck a*s!!!!!!

lol so awesome job on all of the Citi accounts!!!!!

congrats on the clis and new Amex too!!!!!

I love my BCE; she's a beaaauuutyyyy and people do a double take on 'er! Haha

and Chase doesn't seem to like granting clis. In the five years I've banked with them, they've given me one $300 cli on an old Slate account. My $5k Freedom did recently get maxed out though almost haha:-0

anyway...

Good luck!!!

Thanks for the congrats! Citi loves me for some reason lol... I'm not complaining! 

Still anxiously awaiting my new BCE and TY Preferred. I was hoping they would come today but no such luck. Next week for sure!  

Photobucket
Message 31 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

OMG!!!!! Compass does give big limits!!!!! They sent me a pre approved offer for 5.99% for 15 mos on bts and 5.99% for 12 months on purchases, then 17.24%!!!!! Damn, I would love another big limit card! Haha

Bern....how many inqs did you have? I have like 5 or so in the past year? 

Haha I just got the same preapproval!  I'm tempted... but I already have 3 new inquiries on TU so I'm hesitant. 

Photobucket
Message 32 of 39
crazysxycool
Regular Contributor

@starboundphoenix wrote:

Well, now I'm wondering if I will see a HP. Took a chance and asked for a $6K increase on my $6K limit for my Forward. Got an email a few minutes later saying I was approved and logged back in to see a shiny new $12K limit.

For comparison, I have had this card 6 months and haven't used it for a single purchase. Meanwhile, AMEX won't give me a cent increase on my $1.5 BCP limit. Just goes to show how different the banks are with their risk models.

-SB

Hi SB.  I took a chance last night and asked for a $4k CLI on my Citi TY but it wasn't instantly approved since I did it after midnight.  I got a message saying that it had to be reviewed by the credit department and I would get a response in 7-10 days or to check back in 30 mins to see if it was approved.  Nothing happened in 30 mins so I decided to go to bed.  Got up this morning and it was approved! Smiley Happy  I still didn't get an email confirming it though.

Does anyone know if it is a HP or SP?  Is there a way to find out?

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 33 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

If it needed to be reviewed it's almost certainly a hard pull. Plus if it was soft it'd likely say that like it did with mine. Only way to find out is either if they tell you in the letter or email they will eventually send, or by pulling your credit reports.
Photobucket
Message 34 of 39
crazysxycool
Regular Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:
If it needed to be reviewed it's almost certainly a hard pull. Plus if it was soft it'd likely say that like it did with mine. Only way to find out is either if they tell you in the letter or email they will eventually send, or by pulling your credit reports.

I received the letter via email this morning but it doesn't say if it was a hard/soft pull.  I guess I'll call them to find out.

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 35 of 39
starboundphoenix
Valued Member

@FloridaState12 wrote:

It specifically said no credit report was used when I requested my increase. As soon as I hit submit a screen popped up and said was instantly approved for x amount with no credit report used.  There was an option to request more but since it was soft I decided to just take it. 

Let us know who they pull if it ends up being a HP. Congrats on the increase! That's huge! 

Well, I just got a myFICO alert. New inquiry from Citi. SOB. I knew it seemed too good to be true to get a CLI without a HP. 

Starting Score: EX: 652 FICO | TU: ??? FICO | EQ ??? FICO
Current Score: EX: 760 FICO | TU: 737 FICO | EQ: 754 FICO
Goal Score:      EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
Venture, BCP, Zync, USAA AMEX, Freedom, Forward, NFCU Flagship, Discover, Barclay, Mil Star, United Explorer

Message 36 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@starboundphoenix wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

It specifically said no credit report was used when I requested my increase. As soon as I hit submit a screen popped up and said was instantly approved for x amount with no credit report used.  There was an option to request more but since it was soft I decided to just take it. 

Let us know who they pull if it ends up being a HP. Congrats on the increase! That's huge! 

Well, I just got a myFICO alert. New inquiry from Citi. SOB. I knew it seemed too good to be true to get a CLI without a HP. 

Ouch. Yeah I figured if it didn't specifically say no credit report was used, it's safe to assume they used one. Still, you got a good increase! It could always be worse.

Who did they pull?

Photobucket
Message 37 of 39
starboundphoenix
Valued Member

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@starboundphoenix wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

Ouch. Yeah I figured if it didn't specifically say no credit report was used, it's safe to assume they used one. Still, you got a good increase! It could always be worse.

Who did they pull?

Equifax. Since USAA stopped the unlimited updates, I haven't checked the others.

Starting Score: EX: 652 FICO | TU: ??? FICO | EQ ??? FICO
Current Score: EX: 760 FICO | TU: 737 FICO | EQ: 754 FICO
Goal Score:      EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
Venture, BCP, Zync, USAA AMEX, Freedom, Forward, NFCU Flagship, Discover, Barclay, Mil Star, United Explorer

Message 38 of 39
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

If you call USAA and tell them that you are wondering why they charge the same amount as they used to for much less service, then they will upgrade you back to unlimited report refreshing for 6 months at the same price. I just did it a couple weeks ago.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.