Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree! 5 new accounts in 2 days.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App Spree! 5 new accounts in 2 days.

I haven't been on the myfico site in awhile and of course, as soon as I read a few posts, I had to apply for new cards :-)

Nothing spectacular but this is what I got between yesterday and today:

Barclays - $4,500

Target - $2,000

Amazon - $1,100

Athleta (Gap) - $1,000

Banana Republic - $400

Also took my Lowes from $6,000 to $12,000 yesterday and then just hit the button again and moved up to $17,000!

Time to sit back and garden for a bit....unless someone has some good tips for me :-)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App Spree! 5 new accounts in 2 days.

Nice, congrats! Were all 5 accounts hard pulls? How do you imagine it will effect your score, if at all?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice, congrats! Were all 5 accounts hard pulls? How do you imagine it will effect your score, if at all?

Shouldn't effect my score at all since I always seem to have quite a few inquiries.  The additional CLs should add a nice little buffer to keep my utilization percentage lower which was my main factor (other than the joy of more approvals).

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals...I think that you are in a good position to sit back for a while and let them grow....Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think your real prize was acoring a 2k Target card. Thats incredibly high for a first sl approval. CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I've had the Target debit for quite a few years. I wonder if they've looked at my purchase history on it to justify the $2k SL.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.