cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree Approvals! US Bank Altitude Go, Alliant Platinum Rewards and Amazon Prime Visa

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: App Spree Approvals! US Bank Altitude Go, Alliant Platinum Rewards and Amazon Prime Visa

Pretty good run, the Alt Go is a very useful card Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 23
Conceptual23
Frequent Contributor

Re: App Spree Approvals! US Bank Altitude Go, Alliant Platinum Rewards and Amazon Prime Visa

Congratulations on the approval and good luck with Wells. 

Starting FICO 8s | 06/2018: EX 601 ✦ EQ 605 ✦ TU 590
Current FICO 8s | 9/2022: EX 732 ✦ EQ 739✦ TU 743
2023 Goal Score: 760+

Business Cards:

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the congrats and kudos everyone Smiley Very Happy I'm pretty excited!

For the WF Propel, I took @ccquest's advice and called in to see if they just needed to verify my identity. I was informed I'd been declined for too many inquiries. This surprised me because two or three inquiries since 2016 doesn't seem excessive to me. When I pointed that out the lady said she'd send it back to underwriting for reevaluation so... We shall see! Response within 24 hours. If I don't get approved I don't know if I'll reapply after some inquiries have aged or not. I do want the card but it is substantially similar to the Altitude Go which is why I was having trouble deciding between the two. Still, 3/4 ain't bad!

Message 13 of 23
ccquest
Established Contributor

Aw that's a shame, was rooting for you. Hopefully the recon works out, but it kinda stinks that most of your new accounts hit EX instead of it being more spread out.
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right??? Poor EQ is just sitting there all pristine and neglected. And the single inquiry on TU is lonely. Ah well, I couldn't decide so maybe fate decided for me 🤷‍♀️

Message 15 of 23
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

Congrats on all of your approvals! I really appreciate posts from people like ourselves who have worked really hard to improve their credit and finally are seeing the benefits of all of years of hard work.

Also, all of those cards are excellent choices. I have the Alliant one myself. It's a pretty good card. Increases are a hard pull, FYI. I got one at about the 9 month mark that brought me from $5k to $7,500. So they can do them if you use the card.

It was wise to go for the US Bank one first. Them and Wells are the most inquiry sensitive lenders out there, and apparently Wells is the most right now. 

Message 16 of 23
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your spree success

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess all the good vibes worked! After I attempted recon I basically assumed I wouldn't be getting approved and so moved on with my life, didn't check up on it or anything. Then today I got a credit alert about a new open account... Wells Fargo! Looks like underwriting came through! The limit is only $2500 but I'm just delighted to have gotten it at all. 4/4!

Thanks again for everyone's congratulations and advice. Off to the garden for me!

Message 18 of 23
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess all the good vibes worked! After I attempted recon I basically assumed I wouldn't be getting approved and so moved on with my life, didn't check up on it or anything. Then today I got a credit alert about a new open account... Wells Fargo! Looks like underwriting came through! The limit is only $2500 but I'm just delighted to have gotten it at all. 4/4!

Thanks again for everyone's congratulations and advice. Off to the garden for me!

Congratulations on your reconsideration and approval!

Message 19 of 23
ccquest
Established Contributor

Awesome news, glad it worked out and congrats!
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.