Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree, Citi loves me

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: App Spree, Citi loves me

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

@distantarray Realy!?! Ive tryed on myfico.com but it says something call to verify. I called once bu the lady on the phone just asked my do you have any cards and i said "NO" so she said then thats why their is no credit reprot nor score. Then goodbye and hung up. SOO that why im assuming that at leat 6 months should pass until i can see credit reprot and score. What should i say when I CALL TO VERIFY?

you need 6 months of history to report a score, but a authorized user account with 6 months of history will suffice. Fico states that Authorized user account doesn't help much, but I strongly beg to differ. I've added friends and family to rapidly increase their scores all across the board. Especially since I can dramatically increase their reported credit limits to throw off credit/debt ratios. I have 2 cards around 20k range. Smiley Wink

just go to quizzle.com it's free or creditkarma.com etc if you don't see a score then you don't have one yet.

With Authorized user accounts I was able to get CSP approved for $5,000 at the time my highest credit limit was $1,000. I think it's cause I was an AU on my dad's CSP but it was a instant approval online so no questions there Smiley Wink I only had about 1 year AAOA.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 24
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Ii shall try creditkarma bernhardtra message me telling me about it. Although what scores does it provide? I know forsure not FICO. IS it a worthy score??

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 12 of 24
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Yup its a NO GO . Its says "You personal info. could not be verified. Pleasecheck info. below blah blah blah blah. Is it beacuse my dad and I have the same name and live in the same address? Hopefully this issue wont be a problem in the near future. FYI this was credit karma.com

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 13 of 24
distantarray
Established Contributor

Yup its a NO GO . Its says "You personal info. could not be verified. Pleasecheck info. below blah blah blah blah. Is it beacuse my dad and I have the same name and live in the same address? Hopefully this issue wont be a problem in the near future. FYI this was credit karma.com

sounds like a id problem not a score problem, try quizzle?

Message 14 of 24
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

AHHHHHH!!!!! quizzle worked!!!! Its currently reporting 3 accounts my Experian score is 673 @distantarray THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. At least I know that I have a credit report. LMBO. Now how does quizzle work? Does it provide Experian PLUS score? So far Quizzle thinks that the Getting started plan is right for me. $7 a month includes  a updated credit report and credit score. WOW im so excited!!!! Thanks alot distantarray!!

Message 15 of 24
distantarray
Established Contributor

@AHHHHHH!!!!! quizzle worked!!!! Its currently reporting 3 accounts my Experian score is 673 @distantarray THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. At least I know that I have a credit report. LMBO. Now how does quizzle work? Does it provide Experian PLUS score? So far Quizzle thinks that the Getting started plan is right for me. $7 a month includes  a updated credit report and credit score. WOW im so excited!!!! Thanks alot distantarray!!

Np, I wouldn't pay though it's free every 180 days, it's just a good place to check what's going on with your reports, and yea it's a Experian plus score , but as long as you don't have anything bad it should be fine. remember scores are over rated unless your going to buy something soon.

Message 16 of 24
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Got it! Thanks again.

Message 17 of 24
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

Not to burst your bubble, but unless you get a few 30 year old accounts added to your file you'll definately not get a 800 ina  year. Even the Fico president did not have a 800. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqfR46obY1U  CEO of Fico here stated you can not get a perfect score til your "40's something" and the earliest I've ever seen a 800 score was with 12 years of history with a Average age of accounts of 12 years.

Also majority of lenders primarily pull Fico 04 scores, and in the 04 scores no one has EVER reported a perfect score. Only in Fico 08 it's possible.

Well last year with only eighteen months of history, Discover came back with a Transunion FICO score of 776. This what after about eight inquiries so I believe it could have been more before. Most recently with only one inquiries and about 2.5 years of history, I received a letter with a 792 FICO score. That isn't 800, but it is pretty close. Experian was recently at 771 with abot twenty-two or so inquiries. Not sure what Equifax's problem is, as it is low 700's Smiley Sad

Message 18 of 24
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Read the fine print Discover does not use the Fico scoring model it is based out of a possible 950

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 19 of 24
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

Read the fine print Discover does not use the Fico scoring model it is based out of a possible 950

The fine print was read. It said they used Transunion and said FICO somwehere near the score.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.