Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree Gemini, Venture X, Apple Card, and CLIs

tag
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: App Spree Gemini, Venture X, Apple Card, and CLIs

Congratulations on your approvals and CLIs!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 11 of 17
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!!  Congratulations on your spree of approvals!!🎉🍾🥂

Message 12 of 17
arifjk
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval of new cards. With your credit score, I found it wierd that you were not approved for the NFCU Flagship though. I know Cap1 Venture is finicky with high score and low UTIL. They want card holders that carry balances. 

AVEN Visa $80k; BCU LOC $50k; PSECU LOC: $20K; Langley FCU LOC $10K; CuSoCal LOC $25k; BECU LOC: 15k; Apple FCU LOC $20k

Message 13 of 17
everest
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on all your approvals! 🎉

Message 14 of 17
AI_JMV
Regular Contributor

@arifjk wrote:

Congrats on the approval of new cards. With your credit score, I found it wierd that you were not approved for the NFCU Flagship though. I know Cap1 Venture is finicky with high score and low UTIL. They want card holders that carry balances. 

I think they know I don't use them much. Honestly I rarely use my rewards card these days and have like $60 in a checking account lol.  Cap 1 is dead to me now. 

Sept 2022 EQ-825 TU-840 EX-830
UTIL: 1%
Message 15 of 17
Mdowning30
Established Contributor

Those are impressive approvals and CLI's, good job. Im still in awe when i see people getting approved or not regarding the Venture X. I would be so lucky to get that card, maybe end of this year or next.

Chase Freedom Unlimited : $6000 | Discover It Chrome : $3500 | AmEx CS Investor : $6000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred : $5000 | Chase Amazon Prime : $2000 | AmEx Hilton Surpass : $1000 | AmEx Business Plus : $2000 | AmEx Platinum CS : POT $2800 | Tower Federal CU : $15,000 | Lowes Commercial Account : $1,000 | WF Bilt Mastercard : $4,000 | Shell Fleet Plus : $1,000
Total Credit Limit : $42500
Experian FICO 8 : 694
| Experian Vantage : 701 | TransUnion FICO 8 : 683 | TransUnion Vantage : 695 | Experian FICO 9 : 665
Starting Score: 512
Current Score: 693
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 17
Mones
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the App Spree! Looks like a good approval/denial ratio with a lot of decent CLIs.

Current Cards (in order of approval)

Closed Cards

Current FICO 8 Scores:
Inquires (6/12/24):
Account Age metrics:
Updated Mar 12th, 2024
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.