Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree Results! (still being updated) and a quick question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App Spree Results! (still being updated) and a quick question

Just passed the 1 year mark on my oldest CC and was sitting on the 4/24 for a chance at the Chase Freedom. I never get instant approvals due to verification issues, so I was already prepared to call. Submitted the app...30 day message...made the call and after 7 minutes of verification...approved for $4000!!

I had a HP for PenFed membership so I apped for the PenFed Power Cash Rewards --> PENDING WITH LOAN OFFICER

Had a prequalified offer for the Citi DC (I know it's more or less the same as the PenFed above, but I wanted a relationship with the bank and have no use for their other cards) --> FURTHER PROCESSING (called and still needs further processing)

Blispay does not recognize my zip code when I submit (??). Wanted it for the 0% financing, but can't even apply apparently.

I was planning on apping for the Chase Disney Card, since I'll be visiting in April (and I visit fairly often), so my question is can I (should I) apply for the Chase Disney card today? 

App Spree Results:

1. Chase Freedom: Approved (pulled TU)

2. Citi DC: Pending

3. PenFed Power Rewards: Pending

4. Chase Disney Rewards: Approved (pulled TU)

Stats before app spree:

Util: 4%

CC accounts: 4

Amazon: opened on Feb 2016

Marvel, AMEX, Discover: All opened on Nov 2016

TU inquiries: 5         TU FICO 8 as of Feb 5 (738)

EQ inquiries: 2         Don't know my EQ FICO 8 score

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App Spree Results! (still being updated) and a quick question

I'd say go for it; you may end up with just one set of pulls with your prior approval
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you just applied for the freedom card I say go for it now. It should merge. If it has been more than a few hours it may merge but may not.

If you want it, apply. If you are only applying cuz it is a free pull, don't risk it.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just applied...again 30 day message...this time they called me a few minutes after applying...address verification...approved for $4000!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are your current Fico 08's? -> and which bureaus have been pulled so far?  If you're TU hasn't been pounded by Chase, you can prob pick up a Barclay Aviator Red and 40K AAdvantage Miles easily...

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your successes! Enjoy your new CL's, use them well and  and watch them grow!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last FICO 8 according to Discover was 738 on Feb 5th.

As of now, I have only have a HP notification for TU by Chase. Last time I apped, they also pulled TU.

Penfed pulled EQ for membership, and the last time I apped for Citi they pulled EQ. Still waiting on the HP notification for Citi.

I only have FACO for EQ, but it's probably higher than TU due to lower inquires and a small personal loan that is almost paid off (only reported to EQ).

I think the only thing slightly holding me back is my short credit history. For now, I'm avoiding cards with annual fee as I'm still a student and not really a big spender.

Total accounts before apps where 4 (Amazon, AMEX BCE, Marvel, Discover). The last 3 were opened on late November. Amazon opened on mid Feb last year.

As of now, 6 inquires on TU, 3 on Equifax (may get to 4 after Citi hardpulls).

Appreciate the tips!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.