Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree Results

tag
mkreef
Established Member

App Spree Results

I've had my BCP (19,500) and CSP (18,500) for 14 months.  These are (were) my only 2 cards (except a couple retail cards).

CLI for the BCP to 30,500 (no IV, probably could have gotten 34K without IV if I had been keeping current on the 3x CLI thread)

FU (app'd 4/30, 30 day message, called roboline 2 weeks immediately, noticed it was in my account on 5/3 with 11.6K SL)

Discover It (app'd 5/1, instant approval with 7200 SL)

AmEx ED (app'd 5/3, instant approval with 10K SL)

So I started the week with 2 cards/$38K available and as it stands now 5 cards/77.8K available.  Planning to garden for the next 2 years or so, although I will attempt SP CLIs. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Re: App Spree Results

Congratulations! Those are some great results!

Robot Very Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on App Spree Approvals

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your 3 great approvals!!!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now, that's how you do it! Great job and congrats!

And welcome to the garden...

Message 5 of 7
mkreef
Established Member

A quick update to this...  I had my AmEx 6 month from my last CLI marked on my calendar today.  I wasn't planning on requesting a BCP CLI, mostly because I'm carrying a 10% balance, but I was surprised to receive an email from them raising my credit limit from $30,500 to $35K.  My balance is about $3K. 

I thought it was curious that I received the email on the exact 6 month date from the last CLI with the usual blurb:  "We periodically review the credit limits on accounts and make increases based on customers' excellent history with American Express. We hope this increase provides you with greater flexibility to make purchases on your Card as you continue to enjoy the benefits of Card Membership."

Message 6 of 7
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.