Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree Speedway!! Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App Spree Speedway!! Data Points

Been on the forum ghosting for about a year now and decided to finally join the community!

I went on a App Spree recently since I have establish relationships with a few lenders and had an eye on a few cards, here's my results:

State Farm Rewards Sig

Approved for 9.8k 

APR 18.25% (I believe)

Pulled TU

Applied with my State Farm Rep and had to verify my identity, futhermore send in docs of ID and SSN. Have life insurance with them for 8 months.

Fifth Third Trio

Approved for 6.5k

APR 18.24%

Pulled TU

Applied in branch had savings account with them for 6 months (app went into 5-7 days had to call backdoor to verify information and phone number since it wasn't on report) Originally took forever to get the card since the first one got lost in the mail LOL

Navy Federal Flagship Visa Signature

Approved for 15k 

APR 17.74%

Pulled TU

Had the CashRewards for 6 months would wouldn't CLI due to old student loan, but applied for flag and was instant approved!

Paypal Extras Mastercard
Approved for 4.5k

APR (don't know as of yet)

Pulled TU

Applied and went into review had to call sync and verify information. Been a paypal Member for 2 years and got the pre-qualified link to apply.

BMO Harris Premium Rewards Mastercard

Approved for 7,100

APR 16.74% (I will double check)

Pulled TU

Applied and was instant Approved

BMO Member for 9 months

Data Points:

TU: 765 Inq: 7 No Collections Care CC 15k , NFCU CashR 1k, Lowes 3k, Discover Secure 200, 55k Auto Loan UTIL 6% AAoA 6 Months

EX: 743 Inq: 4 No Collections Care CC 15k , NFCU CashR 1k, Lowes 3k, 55k Auto Loan UTIL 6% AAoA 6 Months

EQ: 732 Inq: 0 No Collections Care CC 15k , NFCU CashR 1k, Lowes 3k, 55k Auto Loan UTIL 6% AAoA 6 Months

Unforuntaley can't get approved with Amex until I submit 4506-T but I have all my docs ready Smiley Happy going to garden for a while and hopefully in 3 months apply for the Navy Federal Amex Smiley Very Happy

Wish list is to get Uber Visa and Marriott Bonvoy Boundless but Barclay and Chase want me to entertain that thought in 6 months! Oh well happy camper and I am glad that I finally decided to officially join the forum!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: App Spree Speedway!! Data Points

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Very Successful App spree, the AWESOME SLs, Thanks for the DPs, and Welcome to the FORUMS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the community! 

Very big congratulations to you! Very very nice!

Message 3 of 11
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your app spree!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your app spree approvals and very nice SL's!!!
Welcome to FOrum and thanks for the DP

Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

WelcomeSmiley Happy lol @ghostingSmiley Wink

Well doneSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 11
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Welcome! Congrats on that huge spree! Those are excellent approvals, especially with being all in a row!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your multiple approvals! That is one of the nicest App Sprees I've seen.

Message 8 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 9 of 11
adamseve
Established Contributor

Congratuations on an awesome haul...looks like you got approved with everyone you app'd with & that's the BOMB!!!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.