Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree today

tag
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: App Spree today

@Anonymous wrote:
They may use the same pull for that too. Not sure how that works with them but I am sure others will know. Or call and ask.

Congrats on your approvals

NFCU will not use the same pull. New pull for everything at Navy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Scupra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
They may use the same pull for that too. Not sure how that works with them but I am sure others will know. Or call and ask.

Congrats on your approvals

NFCU will not use the same pull. New pull for everything at Navy

+1

If you apply for 5 credit products today. You will get 5 hard pulls today. Maybe even a double pull on one of them.

Message 12 of 13
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ashjt2011 wrote:

Been working with my partner on building their credit. 2 years ago they were down at 420. The only credit card they had, they charged off + some other small collections. Plus their student loan was charged off. I was able to get the student loan rehabbed + obtain a couple capital one cards to build history with.

Fast forward 2 years. I just got a big ju7mp, about 40 points to go to about 650 after paying off their 2 - 500 limit Capital one cards. I also disputed their student loan to make sure it was reporting correctly, because it still wasn't after rehabbing.

I tried for a CLI on Cap1 and went from 500 to 600 dollars....Not impressive for having history with them and paying off both cards completely.

Today I went on a mini app spree with them -

Approvals so far -

$3500 on Chase Freedom

$1500 on Discover It

$1800 on NavyFed (I got them a membership today via my association)

-------

$6800 in new credit. I plan on having them utilize these cards each month and PIF, just to build more positive history and grow their revolving lines for the future.

They are super excited and so am I! The hard work is paying off!

Any other suggestions of what I coupld apply for today? Any other good cards to app for?

Apply to the garden. No HP needed. That's where I am, come on in and watch everything age.

Yes, you need to head back to garden. grats on your success.

your discover should grow in next 3 mos to 6 mos if you use it properly. good luck.

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.