cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App and CLI Spree over, Citi AAA Platinum CLI, Citi Premier and others

workingfor850
Valued Contributor

App and CLI Spree over, Citi AAA Platinum CLI, Citi Premier and others

After a tough year with high utilization and after being in the garden for about 18 months I have paid off my cards and seen nice bounces in my scores to 690 to 710 across all three (Fico 8).  I went on a bit of an app spree starting last month with a CSR with a crazy $48,500 limit then Navy Platinum with $7,300, Alliant 15k and after seeing Citi Prestige had a heathy bonus again I applied for it and got a modest $3,500 limit.  I also hit them up for a CLI on my AAA Platinum taking it from 8k to 15k (the amount I asked for).  I have over 175k available limits so I don't think I need any other cards but that doesn't stop most of us.  I have some old delinquencies from 2013 and 2014 so I am going to garden until the end of 2021 when all of my delinquencies are gone (finally) and I will have a spotless profile.  In the mean time I am hoping to get my scores into the upper 700's through keeping utlilization low, paying all of my bills on time (of course) and letting my inquiries age off.  

Hoping to break into the 800's before I apply for anything else.  

Back into the garden!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
StartingStrong
Frequent Contributor

Re: App and CLI Spree over, Citi AAA Platinum CLI, Citi Premier and others

Dang you got an absolute killer SL on the CSR. Congrats on all your approvals! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
gdale6

Nice run and yup I would head back to the garden and let all this grow.
Message 3 of 13
M_Smart007
Epic Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 13
AnimalHouse121
Valued Contributor

Nice approvals!!
Message 5 of 13
ItsPossible
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your very nice approvals there!! After those successes, I think the garden is calling your name. Smiley Wink

"Hover mouse over cards to see CL and APR info"

Message 6 of 13
Marz2002
Valued Contributor

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your AWESOME  App and CLI spree - That's how it's DONE!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $18K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $211K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 7 of 13
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congratulations on all your approvals and increases!

Current

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans

Message 8 of 13
ohnomyfigo
Contributor

Wow 48k on CSR with a 690 and multiple baddies reporting!? Sounds almost unbelievable. Congrats!

Message 9 of 13
workingfor850
Valued Contributor

@ohnomyfigo wrote:

Wow 48k on CSR with a 690 and multiple baddies reporting!? Sounds almost unbelievable. Congrats!

Baddies are old but the reason I got that limit is when my wife passed I deposited a very large life insurance check and they converted me to a Chase Private Client and the private client banker applied on my behalf.  Having a ton of cash in their bank and them wanting me to invest with them is the primary reason I got that limit.  I would have been happy with 10-20k.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.