Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree after gardening 2 years

You deserve it! Congrats.

Message 11 of 20
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Very nice congrats! I'm curious what your scores will be when the dust from your app spree settles down. Then again, it's nothing two more years in the garden can't fix!  You can do two years in the garden standing on your head! Lol

Congrats again, enjoy your vacation!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 13 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome! Thats the kind of gardening i want to achieve! Congrats on all your success! Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 20
BeingMaryJane
Contributor

Congrats!!! Those scores are drool worthy!!
Message 15 of 20
brocks

Thanks all , yes I was very patient lol especially coming here.

I will report back on scores after the inquiries hit.

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 20
degs138
Established Contributor

Congrats, as soon as my mortgage starts reporting I intend to garden for 12 months minimal.  I may even garden until I am back to 0 inquries too.  I really want the US bank cash+ card, apped for it last week.  And I would love the fidelity visa card as well.  I have a fidelity account and am looking for a true 2% cash back card that I can just dump it all into my IRA.

If I get the Cash+ i'll start gardening, if not I'll app for the Fidelity.  Let us know how the app goes.

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 18 of 20
Kidcat
Established Contributor

@brocks wrote:

I am a full blown forum stalker but decided to post results for data points.

Experian 801

Transunion 805

Equifax 810

0 inquiries (just gardened 2 years)

1% utilization / 200k available credit

20k in student loans / no car loan / no morgage 

$65,000 annual income

What I applied for / why / results

Citi Simplicity because of 21 month 0% apr, planning big summer vacation $7600 SL

Blispay because $199 financing and possible hidden trade line $10,000 SL

Penfed because I wanted a PLOC requested 25,000 conditionally approved pending 2 pay stub review

Since I applied to penfed I applied for their signature visa and was approved $14,000 SL

Applied for a 25,000 PLOC at my local credit union where I do my banking they will probably counter - they are tight

Sam's club mastercard because I love sams and have had a membership for a year $8000 SL

Fidelity Visa because I have a fidelity account and saw people getting some good SL, got 7-10 business day notice

Took the hint and quit

Back to the garden.

Great inspiration for gardening.  Congrats on your patience in the garden and your success with App spree.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 19 of 20
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice job. Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.