Not applicable

App spree for CLI

Hi everybody
This couple days i tried to do some CLI
My BOA went from 10k-20k
Bestbuy from 2k-6k
Discover no
Tried to do lowes onlined tried no go
Called still no increase this was my 4th line increase and they didnt approve letter came saying insufficient experience with current credit line well its 1k used about 300 paid off but they didnt increase
Acores are around 720
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree for CLI

For a lot of cards, insufficient experience means the amount of time you’ve had your current limit, not the usage of it necessarily. They are said to run on a four month CLI cycle, so if you haven’t had it that long yet, or it’s been less than that length of time, you probably just need to wait.

Good results on BoA and Best Buy though!
Message 2 of 6
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
For a lot of cards, insufficient experience means the amount of time you’ve had your current limit, not the usage of it necessarily. They are said to run on a four month CLI cycle, so if you haven’t had it that long yet, or it’s been less than that length of time, you probably just need to wait.

Good results on BoA and Best Buy though!

Who runs on a four month CLI cycle? 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, meant to specify Lowes - a lot of people have talked about a four-month CLI schedule.
Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi everybody
This couple days i tried to do some CLI
My BOA went from 10k-20k
Bestbuy from 2k-6k
Discover no
Tried to do lowes onlined tried no go
Called still no increase this was my 4th line increase and they didnt approve letter came saying insufficient experience with current credit line well its 1k used about 300 paid off but they didnt increase
Acores are around 720

Congrats on your 2 Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.