Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App spree success!!

Hello all I'm pretty new (2 months) to this forum but wanted to share my success. I went on a app spree yesterday (6 to be exact) and was approved for 3 out of 6 and 1 (Chase Freedom) still pending. Results below

Amex Blue Cash Everyday (Approved)SL $1000
Discover It (denied)
Chase Freedom (pending address verification) have to fax info
Barclays MasterCard (denied) that's my 3rd denial with them over a 2 yr period.
Lowes (Approved) SL $4000
Amazon Store Card (approved) SL $1400

I am a little nervous that I may have opened to many new accounts. Can anybody weigh in? I'm going into gardening for sure! No more apps for at least 1 yr. Thanks for any response! Also will my scores go up or down?

Current scores EX 675/EQ 672/TU 681
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: App spree success!!

Congrats! Your scores will drop a bit with the new accounts but in time will bounce back. Very nice sl on your Lowes. If you got 4k starting id bet you can call up and get that over 10k easy enough. If they dont give right away, let a statement cut and then try again. Amazon can also possibly be reconned with credit solutions, they may give you 5 or 6 k if you ask for 10 as thats what i was originally approved.

Congrats on the Amex, sl seems like borderline approval so just follow the Amex 3x guide here to guide you. Good luck on the Chase. DISCOVER, is well DiscoverSmiley Wink. Takes many of us many hard pulls of agony before they show love but you never know with them. Definitely go grab a refreshment in the garden it can only do you justiceSmiley Happy. Enjoy your successSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

WTG!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update.... Approved for the Chase freedom $3500 SL but I wish I knew what I was doing more because I would have applied for the freedom unlimited 😏
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals! I was denied Discover earlier this year (Feb) and was just approved this month, so don't give up on them. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I think you can call Chase and do a PC. Any input from others?
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've read you can but have not tried it myself.

OP-Congrats on the approvals. If you call Chase to Pc pls report back.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.