Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree weekend.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App spree weekend.

im actually embarrassed of my scores this month.  Fico 8   648 TU  637 EQ  618 Ex  (CCT FICO 8 scores)  UTL at 29%.  Although usually im at 9 percent and under only on one card, i have a macbook pro sitting on one of my cards because of 0 interest for the next 6 months. 

had a utility bill collection come out of no where for  121 dollar from 2014 address.  Utility company did not turn off my power on the date i asked and i lived in the model home version wehre they leave the lights on 24/7 for showing.    they have already admitted fault and will have to back track and adjust bill and remove from reports.

**8/12/16**  still Applied for NFCU cash rewards anyways.  approved for 5000 visa signature . Recon through secured message from 2400.  

**8/13/16** Today applied for AMEX BCE because of the intro offer.  I did not care, i have 0 experian inquries , not smart but took a chance. had nothing to lose.  2000 approved!

then Applied for discover after i saw my younger brother applying when he just had a collection updated, a charge off in 2012.  short AA of A.  his  FICO TU was 612  his EQ was 610.. i told him not to and that he was an idiot. 

he got approved for 1000 discover IT card.   Couldn't believe it.  so i tried.  

I got approved instantly 2000 Discover IT. I chose the copper color card.  

I could not beleive i got an amex and discover card and both in one day.   both of these cards , ive been scared of apping even when i had scores of 690s all acrros the board last month.  Most surprised at amex.  i love their online chat feature and already linked 4 banks to it and i will treat it like GOLD! cant wait until the 3x CLI.  

**before anyone ask, the Amex BCE was not modified terms.  I was approved for the full intro offer.  Approved in about 50 seconds instantly **

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree weekend.

Congratz ! ! !

On each of the Three Cards!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

im actually embarrassed of my scores this month.  Fico 8   648 TU  637 EQ  618 Ex  (CCT FICO 8 scores)  UTL at 29%.  Although usually im at 9 percent and under only on one card, i have a macbook pro sitting on one of my cards because of 0 interest for the next 6 months. 

had a utility bill collection come out of no where for  121 dollar from 2014 address.  Utility company did not turn off my power on the date i asked and i lived in the model home version wehre they leave the lights on 24/7 for showing.    they have already admitted fault and will have to back track and adjust bill and remove from reports.

**8/12/16**  still Applied for NFCU cash rewards anyways.  approved for 5000 visa signature . Recon through secured message from 2400.  

**8/13/16** Today applied for AMEX BCE because of the intro offer.  I did not care, i have 0 experian inquries , not smart but took a chance. had nothing to lose.  2000 approved!

then Applied for discover after i saw my younger brother applying when he just had a collection updated, a charge off in 2012.  short AA of A.  his  FICO TU was 612  his EQ was 610.. i told him not to and that he was an idiot. 

he got approved for 1000 discover IT card.   Couldn't believe it.  so i tried.  

I got approved instantly 2000 Discover IT. I chose the copper color card.  

I could not beleive i got an amex and discover card and both in one day.   both of these cards , ive been scared of apping even when i had scores of 690s all acrros the board last month.  Most surprised at amex.  i love their online chat feature and already linked 4 banks to it and i will treat it like GOLD! cant wait until the 3x CLI.  

**before anyone ask, the Amex BCE was not modified terms.  I was approved for the full intro offer.  Approved in about 50 seconds instantly **

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 4 of 5
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.