Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree (x4 approvals)

tag
ReuJesEst
Valued Member

App spree (x4 approvals)

I am shocked!! I finally got all collections paid and removed. This month my scores shot up to just under 700 (670-685) over a 60 point jump on each one. Yesterday i couldnt help myself, i applied for a cli with NFCU and received a $3000 CLI. i was feeling excited and applied for a preapproved Amex BCE and approved for $1000. Then i applied for Paypal 2% and recieved a $3000 limit. Finally tried Uber visa but couldnt find the application in the app so i called and through a lenghty process of the rep reading every single word of the documenation was approved for $1000!!!(Most excited for this card as me and DW go out a lot) So today i was trolling Fidelity posts and gained the confidence to apply. $11,000 SL!!!! Into the graden for the long haul now. We are looking to purchase a home soon, just need to wait it out untill some inquires fall off and let accounts age a bit. Think i might try for NFCU cloc later today. Scores are updated below, no collections, a few late payments. About 10 (30/60/90/120), over two years old.

*UPDATE*

Just got another approval. $15,000 NFCU CLOC. Tried for penfed but got denied, i think this is where my spree stops. The help of these forums is real.

**UPDATE*

Had to do one more. Alliant Platinum rewards. Got approved for $2,500. This day has been great for my limits. That brings the total to $33,500 of additional credit in 2 days. At the expense of about 7-8 hard pulls. Small price to pay as the garden will take care of those Smiley Wink

18 REPLIES 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: App spree (x4 approvals)

A nice run and I would let these age for 6 months before apping for more.
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on your credit spree approvals !!!! 4 for 4 are very nice

Message 3 of 19
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Garden those new cards and congrats on your approvals!

Message 4 of 19
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Dang just winning at every turn lol congrats! That’s a heck of a run!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very Nice, time to let FH goSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!'
Message 7 of 19
ReuJesEst
Valued Member

yes, that is next on the list lol. I just closed Overstock on monday. After next CLI from fingerhut i will close it.

Message 8 of 19
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the amazing approvals! Definitely a good time to garden now.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boom.  Congrats!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.