Re: App spree (x4 approvals)

Batting 1000% right now!

Congrats!! Garden tiiimeee!Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 19
ReuJesEst
Valued Member

@gdale6 wrote:
A nice run and I would let these age for 6 months before apping for more.

6 months will put me at 2 years on job. Then its mortgage time.

Message 12 of 19
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You. REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Very Nice CLIs and the AWESOME App Spree!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 13 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@ReuJesEst wrote:

We are looking to purchase a home soon, just need to wait it out untill some inquires fall off and let accounts age a bit.

You will need to stay in the garden for at least 1 year if youre going to apply for a mortgage. Check out the mortgage section here for more info

Many congrats on your nice run

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 19
dance530
Established Member

@ReuJesEst wrote:

I am shocked!! I finally got all collections paid and removed. This month my scores shot up to just under 700 (670-685) over a 60 point jump on each one. Yesterday i couldnt help myself, i applied for a cli with NFCU and received a $3000 CLI. i was feeling excited and applied for a preapproved Amex BCE and approved for $1000. Then i applied for Paypal 2% and recieved a $3000 limit. Finally tried Uber visa but couldnt find the application in the app so i called and through a lenghty process of the rep reading every single word of the documenation was approved for $1000!!!(Most excited for this card as me and DW go out a lot) So today i was trolling Fidelity posts and gained the confidence to apply. $11,000 SL!!!! Into the graden for the long haul now. We are looking to purchase a home soon, just need to wait it out untill some inquires fall off and let accounts age a bit. Think i might try for NFCU cloc later today. Scores are updated below, no collections, a few late payments. About 10 (30/60/90/120), over two years old.

*UPDATE*

Just got another approval. $15,000 NFCU CLOC. Tried for penfed but got denied, i think this is where my spree stops. The help of these forums is real.

**UPDATE*

Had to do one more. Alliant Platinum rewards. Got approved for $2,500. This day has been great for my limits. That brings the total to $33,500 of additional credit in 2 days. At the expense of about 7-8 hard pulls. Small price to pay as the garden will take care of those Smiley Wink

Congrats on your approvals!  What score did NFCU pull for the CLOC?

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you post who pulled which credit bureau please.

Thanks
Message 16 of 19
ReuJesEst
Valued Member

@dance530 wrote:

@ReuJesEst wrote:

I am shocked!! I finally got all collections paid and removed. This month my scores shot up to just under 700 (670-685) over a 60 point jump on each one. Yesterday i couldnt help myself, i applied for a cli with NFCU and received a $3000 CLI. i was feeling excited and applied for a preapproved Amex BCE and approved for $1000. Then i applied for Paypal 2% and recieved a $3000 limit. Finally tried Uber visa but couldnt find the application in the app so i called and through a lenghty process of the rep reading every single word of the documenation was approved for $1000!!!(Most excited for this card as me and DW go out a lot) So today i was trolling Fidelity posts and gained the confidence to apply. $11,000 SL!!!! Into the graden for the long haul now. We are looking to purchase a home soon, just need to wait it out untill some inquires fall off and let accounts age a bit. Think i might try for NFCU cloc later today. Scores are updated below, no collections, a few late payments. About 10 (30/60/90/120), over two years old.

*UPDATE*

Just got another approval. $15,000 NFCU CLOC. Tried for penfed but got denied, i think this is where my spree stops. The help of these forums is real.

**UPDATE*

Had to do one more. Alliant Platinum rewards. Got approved for $2,500. This day has been great for my limits. That brings the total to $33,500 of additional credit in 2 days. At the expense of about 7-8 hard pulls. Small price to pay as the garden will take care of those Smiley Wink

Congrats on your approvals!  What score did NFCU pull for the CLOC?

i havent received the paperwork in the mail yet. I was able to esign the promissary note. My Fico 9 on NFCU is 695, i will update once i get the papers in the mail.

Message 17 of 19
ReuJesEst
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Can you post who pulled which credit bureau please.

Thanks

Alliant - Transunion

Paypal - Transunion

Uber - Transunion

Amex - Experian

Fidelty - Experian

NFCU CLOC - Equifax

Penfed -  Equifax (Denial)

Message 18 of 19
ReuJesEst
Valued Member

shouldnt be a problem gives us time to save for a bigger down

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.