cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Approval 25k

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Contributor

Apple Approval 25k

They sure make applying super easy.

I got approved for 25K w/ 12.99APR. They pulled TU - (my FICO 830ish)

 

I'm surprised by the device-only account information, I'm not down with no website to access account information. Will likely stick w/ my Chase Sapphire Reserve for most purchases.

Wasn't always this way. Lessons learned.
Scores: Exp838 || Tu840 || Equ839
Credit Card Collection: Chase Sapphire Reserve 48K || Chase United 43K || Barclays Apple 39K || AMEX CASH 37K || BOA CASH 35K || Apple 25K || FNB AMEX 20K || Chase Amazon 15K ||
Utilization: >1%
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Established Contributor

Re: Apple Approval 25k


@AverageJoe1970 wrote:

They sure make applying super easy.

I got approved for 25K w/ 12.99APR. They pulled TU - (my FICO 830ish)

 

I'm surprised by the device-only account information, I'm not down with no website to access account information. Will likely stick w/ my Chase Sapphire Reserve for most purchases.


Wow....congrats...i guess this is the highest approval limit i saw here. Mine is exactly one 0 less lol








Shell FCU : 5K, Alliant CU Loan : $35000
Message 2 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Approval 25k

Hey Congrats! Best offer from GS all the way around! .... And that makes you NOT an AverageJoe! Smiley Happy

BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

HPs EX 6 EQ 4 TU 2
AAoA 5y4m
UTIL 1% - 3%

$200K+ Total Limits







New cc TLs 1/6 ; 1/12 & 4/24
Message 3 of 17
Contributor

Re: Apple Approval 25k

I just read (on here) that someone got 30k.


@sghosh5 wrote:

@AverageJoe1970 wrote:

They sure make applying super easy.

I got approved for 25K w/ 12.99APR. They pulled TU - (my FICO 830ish)

 

I'm surprised by the device-only account information, I'm not down with no website to access account information. Will likely stick w/ my Chase Sapphire Reserve for most purchases.


Wow....congrats...i guess this is the highest approval limit i saw here. Mine is exactly one 0 less lol


 

Wasn't always this way. Lessons learned.
Scores: Exp838 || Tu840 || Equ839
Credit Card Collection: Chase Sapphire Reserve 48K || Chase United 43K || Barclays Apple 39K || AMEX CASH 37K || BOA CASH 35K || Apple 25K || FNB AMEX 20K || Chase Amazon 15K ||
Utilization: >1%
Message 4 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Approval 25k

You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG  CONGRATS  on your Apple Card approval, the MASSIVE SL, and Welcome Aboard the Apple Card EXPRESS !!!

 

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25K
Macy's AMEX $1K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7,500

TCL - $165K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 5 of 17
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Apple Approval 25k

I believe 30k was the highest so farSmiley Wink. Congrats Joe SrSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
2022
!
Message 6 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Approval 25k

Congrats on the approval with that massive SL and killer APR!




UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 7 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Apple Approval 25k

Highest approval so far has been $40K (was posted on reddit) but $25K is ten times what I got. Congrats!



01/2019:
1/2020:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 8 of 17
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Apple Approval 25k

This card just proves how many Appleheads are out there. When this thing goes public🤯
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
2022
!
Message 9 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: Apple Approval 25k


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
This card just proves how many Appleheads are out there. When this thing goes public🤯

MF servers gonna crash. 🤯



01/2019:
1/2020:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.