Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card 2X CLI - $3K to $6K

tag
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Apple Card 2X CLI - $3K to $6K

Three months have passed since my last Apple Card CLI, so I decided to ask GS for another one. GS doubled my limit, going from $3,000 to $6,000! I ran an average of $1,780.60 through the card per month over the last three months and always PIF. This spend includes a new iPhone 12 Pro and holiday shopping. The iPhone wasn't financed. 

I haven't received an email yet but the new limit is appearing in the Wallet app. This is by far my highest limit card and am nearing $10K in total limits. Current scores and age DPs are in my siggy. 
66BB1DA5-F16B-4BE6-8207-DCDCD07D82E2.png

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Apple Card 2X CLI - $3K to $6K

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 32
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 3 of 32
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Apple and GS should reward that type of spend on card. Congrats on that CLI and growth!! Good start on building that credit profile!

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 32
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice, grats on the 2x!!

Message 5 of 32
alain4957
Regular Contributor

@CreditAggie wrote:

Three months have passed since my last Apple Card CLI, so I decided to ask GS for another one. GS doubled my limit, going from $3,000 to $6,000! I ran an average of $1,780.60 through the card per month over the last three months and always PIF. This spend includes a new iPhone 12 Pro and holiday shopping. The iPhone wasn't financed. 

I haven't received an email yet but the new limit is appearing in the Wallet app. This is by far my highest limit card and am nearing $10K in total limits. Current scores and age DPs are in my siggy. 

Very Nice. I keep spending and paying in full accept a payment plan i have with my new laptop and they told me not enough payments/spend on account. 

Amex Plat (NPSL) | Amex Business Gold (NPSL) | Apple Card 10k | Discover IT 12.5k | Sapphire Reserve 35k | BofA PR Elite 45k | NFCU Flagship 44k | USB Altitude Reserve 20k |

Message 6 of 32
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Congrats! GS still won't give me a CLI on my Apple Card. They are using my student loans as an excuse.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 7 of 32
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic! Congrats!

Message 9 of 32
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific! Nicely done!!! Glad to see they doubled your limit...Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.