Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card 5k, 17.99%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple Card 5k, 17.99%

Got the email this morning and decided to check it out.  Got approved for 5k at 17.99%.  Don't remember what the range of APR that was available was but I assume this is a mid point to lower end APR.  For data points all of my scores are 685 to 717 currently with 180k in unsecured credit and a 6% ulitization.  Baddies are all 5 1/2 years old.  

They approve without an HP, just ask for address, DOB and last 4 of your SSN so that makes applying pretty attractive.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Apple Card 5k, 17.99%

@Anonymous wrote:

Got the email this morning and decided to check it out.  Got approved for 5k at 17.99%.  Don't remember what the range of APR that was available was but I assume this is a mid point to lower end APR.  For data points all of my scores are 685 to 717 currently with 180k in unsecured credit and a 6% ulitization.  Baddies are all 5 1/2 years old.  

They approve without an HP, just ask for address, DOB and last 4 of your SSN so that makes applying pretty attractive.

Congrats!!, Except a new account resets your AoYA and possibly lower your AAoA. A single HP is small potatoes. JMHO

Message 2 of 11
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval. Some on the forums are reporting that a HP on TU will eventually show up in a few hours.

Message 3 of 11
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!, Except a new account resets your AoYA and possibly lower your AAoA. A single HP is small potatoes. JMHO

You of course are correct.  Anytime one considers adding an account they need to take AAOA into account as part of the downside of such actions.  

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tbque wrote:
Congrats on the approval. Some on the forums are reporting that a HP on TU will eventually show up in a few hours.

Thanks, I will keep my out for that and report back if it happens to me.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new shiny Apple card! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 11
SirTilus
Contributor

Congrats on the approval! 

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI, they do in fact do an HP on Transunion after you accept.  Not a huge deal for me as I am going into the garden till 2022.  185k in combined limits is plenty.  

Message 9 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Apple Card approval anf Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.