Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Application...Approved

tag
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card Application...Approved

@swpopham wrote:

Well I got the email saying we denied you by mistake please try again. I broke and accepted. 

IMG_4251.JPG

Are you a race car driver in real life? 0 to 40,000 in less than a second. That has to be a new record. Congratulations on the new card at jaw dropping terms.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 11 of 17
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Big Win @swpopham! $40k is a very nice round figure! 

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. Congrats. They must've really wanted to make up for the denial. Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and monster SL !!!!

Message 14 of 17
vpae
Established Contributor

Highest limit, best APR, high-five! Smiley Happy

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 15 of 17
swpopham
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol. Congrats. They must've really wanted to make up for the denial. Smiley LOL

I don't know if you could call it a denial, it just said we couldnt verify your identity. Then the next morning I woke up to an email saying due to a glitch I may have been approved and to try again.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 16 of 17
EW800
Valued Contributor

SL of $40K!?  Outstanding!  Congrats!  

I was approved for $10K @ 12.99%, but declined the offer.  Decided that $10K just was not worth taking a hard pull for.  It would have been one of my lowest limits, so just not worth it.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.