cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Approval ! (37th Application)

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approval ! (37th time is the charm)

Congratulations enjoy.

Message 31 of 34
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approval ! (37th Application)

@TryN2Rebuild wrote:

Everytime I apply they deny me for recent late. I have nothing late in the last 6 years not sure if they call that recent. I pulled my  TU report all good. I guess I will keep trying.

If you haven't already done so try applying on the Apple website by going to buy something and choose something that qualifies for an installment plan. Both me and my wife were always denied for the "recently late" reason and we both got approved doing this. It's become known as the Apple Cart Trick (ACT).  You just act like you want to buy something but you don't have to actually buy anything. When we did it we put 4 of the 27 inch iMac's and 1 of the iPad Air with 256 GB storage in our cart. When you go to check out choose the option to do an installment plan on the Apple Card. It'll let you apply for the Apple Card with improved odds. After they approved us we went on our iPhones and opened the Wallet app and hit the plus button and then accepted the Apple Card offer. After we ordered the Titanium card we went back on our computer and just cancelled the order. Hopefully this works for you too! Feel free to try when you're ready. I did this 5 days after being denied and got approved.  

Message 32 of 34
ALLgoodABQ
Contributor

How often did you try? I have tried about 4 times, almost once every week, this last month and my TU score on each email from them says 632. Which is odd because i've paid off 3 of my cards that had balances (small ones, less than 10% uti) in that time, and on here my TU score has gone up to 647? I also tried the ACT with no luck. My ch.7 bk discharge will be 2 years on 8/9. Like all I want is this and Disco and i'm good, since all other cards will take some time... ugh!

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there , I applied about twice a month since early last year. Finally got that approval ! 

Keep at it, Im sure as you pass the 2 year mark post bk, Apple Card should warm up to your profile. 

Im just over 3 years post discharge, and ive seen a few others with a bk reporting get approved. 

The Apple sct never worked for me, straight up approval from the apple wallet. 

Nice to see yet another person from ABQ on the boards !

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.