Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Approval $5500

tag
crys12065
Established Contributor

Apple Card Approval $5500

So I drank the Kool-aid... I said I wouldn't but I checked my preapproval yesterday morning, sat on it for 24 hours then pulled the trigger today. Honestly that SP approval with exact CL is genius on their part, they are probably baiting a lot of people like me who wouldn't otherwise take the chance of a HP for a denial or low limit on a card they really don't need.  

It really is a very redundant card for me but it's Apple and I have no self control 🤷‍♀️ 

Plus I like to live on the edge with Barclay, this is my 3rd new account since getting the Uber in January so we'll see how this plays out. 

DP's-

TU FICO 9- 662 

INQ-14 

1 collection from electric company 6 years old and a few student loan lates from 2015

UTL- 11%

Income $52K

fullsizeoutput_1106.jpeg

In the garden until 2020
Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approval $5500

GratsSmiley Happy🍏
Message 2 of 47
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

I still haven’t got the email for it!!!
Message 3 of 47
JourneyStartsNow
New Contributor

This isn't a Barclays card though.

BK7 Discharged 4/15. Back to square 1.
Message 4 of 47
crys12065
Established Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Congrats!

I still haven’t got the email for it!!!

Thanks! I am sure it's coming, they seem to be rolling them out on a schedule probably to avoid mass hysteria among the Apple drones😂

In the garden until 2020
Message 5 of 47
crys12065
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
GratsSmiley Happy🍏

Thanks AJC!  😊  I still can't believe I let myself get sucked in...ok maybe I can😂

In the garden until 2020
Message 6 of 47
crys12065
Established Contributor

@JourneyStartsNow wrote:

This isn't a Barclays card though.

No it's not but Barlcays is very sensitive to new accounts and inquiries after opening a card with them.  They have been known to CLD or close a card because of it without any notice.  

In the garden until 2020
Message 7 of 47
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 8 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Apple Card approval!

Message 9 of 47
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@crys12065 wrote:

So I drank the Kool-aid... I said I wouldn't but I checked my preapproval yesterday morning, sat on it for 24 hours then pulled the trigger today. Honestly that SP approval with exact CL is genius on their part, they are probably baiting a lot of people like me who wouldn't otherwise take the chance of a HP for a denial or low limit on a card they really don't need.  

It really is a very redundant card for me but it's Apple and I have no self control 🤷‍♀️ 

Plus I like to live on the edge with Barclay, this is my 3rd new account since getting the Uber in January so we'll see how this plays out. 

DP's-

TU FICO 9- 662 

INQ-14 

1 collection from electric company 6 years old and a few student loan lates from 2015

UTL- 11%

Income $52K

fullsizeoutput_1106.jpeg

🤣 Love that statement! 

‘grats by the way!!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 10 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.