Did you mean: 

Apple Card Approval $5500

tag
crys12065
Established Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approval $5500

@JR_TX wrote:

@crys12065 wrote:

So I drank the Kool-aid... I said I wouldn't but I checked my preapproval yesterday morning, sat on it for 24 hours then pulled the trigger today. Honestly that SP approval with exact CL is genius on their part, they are probably baiting a lot of people like me who wouldn't otherwise take the chance of a HP for a denial or low limit on a card they really don't need.  

It really is a very redundant card for me but it's Apple and I have no self control 🤷‍♀️ 

Plus I like to live on the edge with Barclay, this is my 3rd new account since getting the Uber in January so we'll see how this plays out. 

DP's-

TU FICO 9- 662 

INQ-14 

1 collection from electric company 6 years old and a few student loan lates from 2015

UTL- 11%

Income $52K

fullsizeoutput_1106.jpeg

🤣 Love that statement! 

‘grats by the way!!

LOL thanks!  I was tiptoeing around Barclays for awhile but YOLO and all that, so whatever happens happens.  I only use it for food and PIF anyway so if they leave me $500 I'm good 😂.  

In the garden until 2020
Message 11 of 47
MoneyMa
Established Member

Hi!  This is exciting!  Love that feature.  But curious where you were able to get a pre-approval for Apple Card?

Thanks in advance!!

Message 12 of 47
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@MoneyMa wrote:

Hi!  This is exciting!  Love that feature.  But curious where you were able to get a pre-approval for Apple Card?

Thanks in advance!!

Oh that ever so asked question of what must a man do to get invited to a cool party?!!

Been “hulk-smashing” that “+” button myself for the last 48 hours or so!! Nada Smiley Sad

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 13 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new shiny card!

Message 14 of 47
crys12065
Established Contributor

@MoneyMa wrote:

Thanks in advance!!

When you apply for the card in your wallet they give you the your SL and APR and then they only HP you if you accept the offer.  Did you sign up for the invite on their website?  If the card shows up in your wallet you can apply.  Hope that helps 😊

In the garden until 2020
Message 15 of 47
crys12065
Established Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

@MoneyMa wrote:

Thanks in advance!!

Oh that ever so asked question of what must a man do to get invited to a cool party?!!

Been “hulk-smashing” that “+” button myself for the last 48 hours or so!! Nada Smiley Sad

Have you completely closed out the wallet app and restarted it?  I also restarted my phone and it showed up, might have been a coincidence though lol.  I hope you get it soon though!

In the garden until 2020
Message 16 of 47
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 17 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

So many of us with no self control. What are you gonna do? 🤷‍♂️ 

Message 18 of 47
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Taking a bite out of that golden deliciousness 🍏 congratulations 🎉🎊🎈🍾

2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 19 of 47
sjt
Senior Contributor

@crys12065 wrote:

So I drank the Kool-aid... I said I wouldn't but I checked my preapproval yesterday morning, sat on it for 24 hours then pulled the trigger today. Honestly that SP approval with exact CL is genius on their part, they are probably baiting a lot of people like me who wouldn't otherwise take the chance of a HP for a denial or low limit on a card they really don't need.  

It really is a very redundant card for me but it's Apple and I have no self control 🤷‍♀️ 

Plus I like to live on the edge with Barclay, this is my 3rd new account since getting the Uber in January so we'll see how this plays out. 

DP's-

TU FICO 9- 662 

INQ-14 

1 collection from electric company 6 years old and a few student loan lates from 2015

UTL- 11%

Income $52K

Congrats! Where did you check for the pre-approvals?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 20 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.