Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Approval $5500

tag
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approval $5500

I got to the screen where it shows a range of APR % and then agree or disagree. If I continue, will it then show what I'm prequalified for? I'm not seeing the screen you have there. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Might be off topic but how did you get your Credit Card Limits in the picture if you hover your mouse over them ?

@jago22 can you help me out with my siggy please ?

Message 42 of 47
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@crys12065 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@crys12065 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Come on @crys12065 , you are behind the times , need to put that blob in your siggySmiley Wink. Wonder how you'll tell difference with your It😆

True story, I just need to ask the kind member who helps me with my siggy because I may have an 🍏card now but it's not magical 🦄 so I still can't figure out this signature nonsense 😂

All done Smiley Happy   @crys12065 

Thank you so much @Jago22  

NP...  long as i don't have to put one in my siggy, i'm good Smiley Happy    Both gardening and not on apple devices. 

😂

Message 43 of 47
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval !!!!!

Thanks to both you and Leo for being our forum cheerleaders!

Message 44 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Might be off topic but how did you get your Credit Card Limits in the picture if you hover your mouse over them ?

@jago22 can you help me out with my siggy please ?

@Anonymous   Sure, just PM me Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 46 of 47
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

I got to the screen where it shows a range of APR % and then agree or disagree. If I continue, will it then show what I'm prequalified for? I'm not seeing the screen you have there. 

Didn't see a response for you here, but the answer is yes... then the next step is to accept or decline the offer.   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.