Re: Apple Card Approval - How could I not get on this train -UPDATED

Congratulations!

Message 11 of 17
tedb
New Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approval - How could I not get on this train

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!

I kind of feel sorry for everyone who has an iPhone and is trying to garden. The FOMO is going to be crazy as the forum lights up with Apple Card fury haha. 

+1 I'm trying to resist the urge to apply. I got my invitation yesterday. #sweating

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tedb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!

I kind of feel sorry for everyone who has an iPhone and is trying to garden. The FOMO is going to be crazy as the forum lights up with Apple Card fury haha. 

+1 I'm trying to resist the urge to apply. I got my invitation yesterday. #sweating

The trap is when you go to see what your offer is. Apple and Goldman pulled a genius move with the full terms before HP setup!

Message 13 of 17
tedb
New Contributor

And what's messed up is that I just got a new MacBook Pro about a month ago. I should have waited but I needed one for work.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It happens. 3% isn’t a big savings really, you can usually find better deals than direct from Apple. 

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
10K SL 17.99
Current MyFico TU 739  EX 703  EQ 694  No notifications yet of any CRA pulls. Odd.  UPDATED. just got the Hp notice from TU. So far only them.
lol/24
This is the end of an earlier app spree. This makes me feel way better since the end of the spree was a BOA denial (I hate them officially now) 
Needed a new Macbook anyway :-)

Congrats on your approval!

Message 16 of 17
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations OP for the approval and nice SL!!!   Smiley Happy
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.