Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Approval

tag
KDKobes
Regular Contributor

Apple Card Approval

So I debated even doing this app right now because I literally just pulled the trigger on 3CLI's that required HP & they haven't reported the higher CL yet, BUT I just couldn't help myself. I assume my larger amount of new cards has had an impact on the CL (5 in less than 1yr). INQ's are high on all but TU report also, debt-to-income is low, highest debt-to-balance card is reporting at 49% with only about 2-3 reporting a balance but under 10% of credit line. BK back in 2015, missed payment 1.5yrs ago, paid collection just over 1yr ago.

SL: $4,500

APR: somewhere in the 20% region, I don't remember. (I PIF so it makes no difference to me)

HP or SP: no clue, as of yet I haven't received a notification whether my credit was pulled or not (normally I get notified almost immediately)

EX: 694 (F8)(7inq) | TU: 691 (VS3)(5inq) | EQ: 699 (VS3)(5inq)
BK Ch 7 Discharged 2015 | x1 Paid collection | x1 30 day late on file
9% Utilization | AAoA: 2yrs | Updated: *UPDATING*
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approval

Nice, congrats!

Some folks with BK and/or ‘recent’ late payments have gotten declined. Clearly their definition of late is anywhere from 6 mos to 4 years based on what posters have indicated here!

Enjoy

Message 2 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Apple Card approval and Welcome Aboard the Apple Card EXPRESS !!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats...Apple Card is a SP which is genius on their part to get more people to apply! Welcome to the Apple Club!

Message 4 of 11
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

It’s only a soft pull initially. If you accept the offer then it’s a hard pull on TU!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The more data points come in, the wider the mystery grows. Keep em comin

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats i got a invite a few days ago so i ordered a iphone and set it up but nothing in wallet so far .i hope i dif it right setting up the iphonr
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the Approval and welcome to the club!

How does one get a nice siggy like yours ?

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats...Apple Card is a SP which is genius on their part to get more people to apply! Welcome to the Apple Club!

Message 9 of 11
KDKobes
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats i got a invite a few days ago so i ordered a iphone and set it up but nothing in wallet so far .i hope i dif it right setting up the iphonr

I received an email prior to applying. Apparently I used a different email to be notified about the card that wasn’t my AppleID. Make sure the email used to be notified is the same as the AppleID email otherwise they need to send a new invite.

EX: 694 (F8)(7inq) | TU: 691 (VS3)(5inq) | EQ: 699 (VS3)(5inq)
BK Ch 7 Discharged 2015 | x1 Paid collection | x1 30 day late on file
9% Utilization | AAoA: 2yrs | Updated: *UPDATING*
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.