@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

.....or you can go to their website and request an invite

Did that already, no email from them Smiley Sad

Welcome to the lonely 💔 club. 

Digitally signed

- President 

This is my email response

You wanted to be one of the first to get Apple Card — a new kind of credit card created by Apple, not a bank. Good news: Here’s your chance to experience Apple Card before everybody else, so you can help us get ready for the public launch. Your early access invitation is waiting, but we need your Apple ID to send it. The email address you provided does not match an Apple ID signed in to iCloud. Just complete a few simple steps so we can send your invitation.

How to get your invitation:
  • Make sure your iPhone is running iOS 12.4. To update, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
  • Take note of the Apple ID used to sign in to iCloud on your iPhone. To see your Apple ID, go to Settings, then tap your name.
  • Set a passcode for your iPhone, if you don’t have one already. To set a passcode, go to Settings, tap Face ID & Passcode or Touch ID & Passcode, then tap Turn Passcode On.
>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card Approval

I just updated my iOS, hoping for my invite soon 😫
Message 12 of 19
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

My Email invitation from Apple came a couple of days AFTER I had already found the Apple card in my Wallet and was approved! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats ,op .i got my invite tonight and my iphone will be here by the weekend .how long is the invite good for?

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats ,op .i got my invite tonight and my iphone will be here by the weekend .how long is the invite good for?

I didn't see any time limits.

Message 16 of 19
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't see any time limits.

Oh I'm willing to bet there's no expiration date. Smiley LOL

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, Job Well Done! Enjoy that 2% cash back.  I find the APR they are offering on the high side.  But if you dont carry a  balance so beit. 

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's open to everyone today, so hopefully you've already applied.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.