Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Approval

tag
Noneed2nv
Regular Contributor

Apple Card Approval

Wow! I have applied 3 times for the Apple Card in the last 45 days, only to be denied. I came to the forum and read last night that there's a possible way to bypass the iPhone wallet app by going to the Apple site and submit an application with items in your cart. I was skeptical as I just was declined last week but said what the heck. Added a iMac and had to submit copy of my ID before I was actually approved for $1500 (less than the @$3k I had in my cart). I read about some people getting a $450 SL so I'm cool with the SL assuming I can grow it. 

Wow, Apple must've really told GS that the main purpose of this card is for us to buy their products. 

EQ -633

TU -623

EX -628

13 REPLIES 13
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approval

Congrats on the approval!

Message 2 of 14
LADave
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your 🍎 Card approval!

Message 3 of 14
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your new approval!

Message 4 of 14
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Congrats. I started about 1 year ago with a 3k SL and about 5 months in maxed it out and payed it off over a course of 6 months or so and just this weekend requested a bump and got $1250 more.

To double the fun i had my wife asked for a cli on hers which was at 2k and sitting for about 5 months with no usage. She only got $250. We did the "Apple Card Family" thing and tied them together for a joint $6500 account now

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $38,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000 /

SOCKDRAWERED FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ WELLS FARGO ACTIVE CASH $8200/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 5 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your 🍎💳 Approval 🥳

Message 6 of 14
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 7 of 14
mfinsmi1
Established Contributor

Congrats i love my apple card and you will too!

Personal Cards (Over $100k):

Business Cards:

Rebuilding Starting Scores - December 2021

FICO SCORE 8/9 - Current 1/6/23

Stats: : 3/6; 8/12; 17/24 --- AAoA 3 YRS, 8 MO --- INQ: EX-6/TU-7/EQ-2
Message 8 of 14
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Apple Card approval

Message 9 of 14
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your 🍏 Card approval! Decent SL with your score 👍

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.