Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.99%

tag
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.99%

Appeared in My Wallet about 40min ago.  6.5K, 17.99%, with 7% util. Was 4/24 before approval. TU=793

IMG_6055.PNG

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.9%

Congrats on your 🍎 approval! Nice SL!
Message 2 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Message 3 of 27
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

So many Apple Card approvals around here......I’m still impatiently waiting to be notified, wearing that plus button out.....feels like I signed up months ago!
Message 5 of 27
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Thanks All!  I was a bit bummed that I didn't get an early invite either, but it was interesting seeing the early approval data.  FYI, the app said that my physical card would arrive in 4 to 6 days.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gunnerboy wrote:

Thanks All!  I was a bit bummed that I didn't get an early invite either, but it was interesting seeing the early approval data.  FYI, the app said that my physical card would arrive in 4 to 6 days.

When did you receive your invite?

Message 7 of 27
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

About an hour ago was when I noticed it.  I'd only been checking my Wallet app once every couple hours.

Message 8 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new Apple card !
Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.99%

@Gunnerboy wrote:

Appeared in My Wallet about 40min ago.  6.5K, 17.99%, with 7% util.  TU=793

IMG_6055.PNG

Congrats!  I just got mine on Friday...  Have you received any alerts regarding an HP hit?  I accepted my offer and am using my card already, however, it still seems I have no HP hit.

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.