Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.99%

tag
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.99%

@SketchyScore - Thanks!!  No TU HP alert yet.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 11 of 27
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Apple Card approval and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 12 of 27
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 13 of 27
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Just receieved an HP alert for TU, from CK. Two-hours, 7-mins after approval.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.9%

@Gunnerboy wrote:

Thanks All!  I was a bit bummed that I didn't get an early invite either, but it was interesting seeing the early approval data.  FYI, the app said that my physical card would arrive in 4 to 6 days.

Yeah don’t believe them. They ship it FedEx overnight. Mine shipped Saturday and will be here before 10:30AM tomorrow. 

Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gunnerboy wrote:

Appeared in My Wallet about 40min ago.  6.5K, 17.99%, with 7% util.  TU=793

IMG_6055.PNG

Congrats!  I just got mine on Friday...  Have you received any alerts regarding an HP hit?  I accepted my offer and am using my card already, however, it still seems I have no HP hit.

Do you freeze your credit? If you didn’t leave it unfrozen, you blocked the hit. I got an email from Credit Karma about a blocked HP from Goldman Sachs hours after I was approved. I contacted Goldman and they said it was fine though so if that’s what happened, I wouldn’t worry about it. 

Message 16 of 27
chckn_permission
Established Member

Congrats on the approval! I was finally able to apply tonight and was offered the same SL and APR too.

Message 17 of 27
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.9%

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gunnerboy wrote:

Thanks All!  I was a bit bummed that I didn't get an early invite either, but it was interesting seeing the early approval data.  FYI, the app said that my physical card would arrive in 4 to 6 days.

Yeah don’t believe them. They ship it FedEx overnight. Mine shipped Saturday and will be here before 10:30AM tomorrow. 

OK, thanks!  I was thinking that overnight shipping was only for the invitees.

Message 18 of 27
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you freeze your credit? If you didn’t leave it unfrozen, you blocked the hit. I got an email from Credit Karma about a blocked HP from Goldman Sachs hours after I was approved. I contacted Goldman and they said it was fine though so if that’s what happened, I wouldn’t worry about it. 

No, I haven't been freezing my reports yet.

Message 19 of 27
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@chckn_permission wrote:

Congrats on the approval! I was finally able to apply tonight and was offered the same SL and APR too.

Congrats @chckn_permission !!  I wasn't that surprised with my SL, however, I was expecting a better APR.

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.