Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.99%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.9%

@Gunnerboy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gunnerboy wrote:

Thanks All!  I was a bit bummed that I didn't get an early invite either, but it was interesting seeing the early approval data.  FYI, the app said that my physical card would arrive in 4 to 6 days.

Yeah don’t believe them. They ship it FedEx overnight. Mine shipped Saturday and will be here before 10:30AM tomorrow. 

OK, thanks!  I was thinking that overnight shipping was only for the invitees.

Your invite should be coming in the next few hours. It’s still invite only. I didn’t get my invite for hours after I got approved. 

Message 21 of 27
Hex
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card - Approved for 6.5K @17.99%

Congratulation! As far as I know the card isn’t open to all applicants yet so you did get an early invite (just not an early early invite). I bet the email just hasn’t arrived yet. Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 27
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gunnerboy wrote:

Thanks All!  I was a bit bummed that I didn't get an early invite either, but it was interesting seeing the early approval data.  FYI, the app said that my physical card would arrive in 4 to 6 days.

Yeah don’t believe them. They ship it FedEx overnight. Mine shipped Saturday and will be here before 10:30AM tomorrow. 

@Saeren - Did your iCard arrive yet?  My Wallet app still says I'll be notified once mine ships, no updates.  Did you get Wallet notifications?

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 23 of 27
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Question for any of you out there: Will they continue to do the SP process and allow you to look at the credit offer and APR before making a decision after the card is officially released for everyone to apply or will that process go away?  🤔
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gunnerboy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gunnerboy wrote:

@Saeren - Did your iCard arrive yet?  My Wallet app still says I'll be notified once mine ships, no updates.  Did you get Wallet notifications?

I got it Monday morning. I ordered it Thursday and it shipped out Saturday. Got a notification in Wallet every step of the way (I had dismissed the shipping notification but the delivery ones were still there just now). 

95B42A9D-844F-47BF-B455-F4ADCD9A6F8A.jpeg

Message 25 of 27
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!!   Smiley Happy   I'm still waiting on an invite email or the option to show up in the Wallet app.

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.