Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Approved

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Apple Card Approved

You guys/gals are the best.  I was looking around here after my recent BB&T approval and many, many, many months of absence and came across the Apple Card.  I personally use an Android phone but have an Iphone for work.  I tried applying with everything on ice to see what would happen.  Got an instant message they need TU.  Thawed TU and resubmitted.  This time it came back and asked that I upload a front and back copy of my DL which I did.  Within 10 seconds of doing so, I got the wonderful sight, approved.Apple Card1.jpgApple Card.jpg

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approved

Congrats @12njoySmiley Happy. Eat wellSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 17
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Congrats! That’s a decent limit.
Message 3 of 17
12njoy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Thanks AVJ.  What's interesting here is that I didn't get an alert from TU or Credit Wise (Capital One).  Normally when someone pulls my TU, I get an instant alert from TU and Credit Wise.  I actually went in and got an update from Credit Wise just now and no HP from this application.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 4 of 17
12njoy
Super Contributor

@UFGuy2006 wrote:
Congrats! That’s a decent limit.

Thanks UFGuy2006

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

Thanks AVJ.  What's interesting here is that I didn't get an alert from TU or Credit Wise (Capital One).  Normally when someone pulls my TU, I get an instant alert from TU and Credit Wise.  I actually went in and got an update from Credit Wise just now and no HP from this application.

Its coming. Its a little delayed. During the pre-release frenzy the hp was delayed a day or 2. They seemed to have decreased the time but still not operating at the speed of more established card issuers. Congrats!

Message 6 of 17
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Its coming. Its a little delayed. During the pre-release frenzy the hp was delayed a day or 2. They seemed to have decreased the time but still not operating at the speed of more established card issuers. Congrats!

Thanks and thank you for the info.  This will help others make an informed decision.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 7 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@12njoy what is your current TU 09 score?  Actually a bit surpised they didnt give you at least 10k and a better APR as you have a very solid profile.  They are very conservative with their SL regardless of income as friend that makes greater than 500k only was offered 20k @ 12.99.  A few 40k approvals here, but very few.  I would of thought you would of got 10k-20k based on what i remeber you making in the past from prior posts.  Congrats on another approval though always nice to see you slay another lender

Message 8 of 17
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@12njoy what is your current TU 09 score?  Actually a bit surpised they didnt give you at least 10k and a better APR as you have a very solid profile.  They are very conservative with their SL regardless of income as friend that makes greater than 500k only was offered 20k @ 12.99.  A few 40k approvals here, but very few.  I would of thought you would of got 10k-20k based on what i remeber you making in the past from prior posts.  Congrats on another approval though always nice to see you slay another lender

Thanks CC.  Back in July my TU Fico was 712.  I don't have current data on that.  I was really expecting a denial based on all the available credit or a very low limit.  I just got the HP notification too.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 9 of 17
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

I have this massive student loan weighing me down.  I also have a fairly new personal loan.  The good news is that I have 12 months left to go and hopefully this student loan goes away under PSLF.  I'm praying that the program stays around long enough for me.  That should increase my scores across the board, I hope.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.