Did you mean: 

Apple Card Approved

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Apple Card Approved

@nuohlac wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the approval. It irritated me this morning, but generally a good basic no frills card.

I use it for the 3% discount on my recurring App store subscriptions and purchases only. Where did you have an issue?

Same. I made a payment while there was an apparent ApplePay outage. Not knowing this at the time. Said processing for a good minute. Then said account services unavailable. ApplePay services are temporarily down.

when I returned a few hours later, it did indeed take payment. Hope it posts correctly from checking.

Message 11 of 22
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the approval. It irritated me this morning, but generally a good basic no frills card.

I use it for the 3% discount on my recurring App store subscriptions and purchases only. Where did you have an issue?

Same. I made a payment while there was an apparent ApplePay outage. Not knowing this at the time. Said processing for a good minute. Then said account services unavailable. ApplePay services are temporarily down.

when I returned a few hours later, it did indeed take payment. Hope it posts correctly from checking.

Thanks! I have only had the card about two weeks or so. I like to pay all my side cards before the statement hits (so they always report as active, but show no balace). This is very useful information as I feel this card and the role I want it to play out. 

Message 12 of 22
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and welcome to the Apple Card family!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 13 of 22
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 14 of 22
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 15 of 22
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

Woot woot!

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 16 of 22
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!  

Message 17 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your Apple card Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 22
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Apple approval!!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 19 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.